5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Edge Pulsar

Shark875

Reaction score
2021 Ram 1500 big horn with muffler delete, cold air intake, throttle body spacer and now just today added the edge pulsar. Let me say I have read hundreds of reviews before buying but if I could give thing a honest rating it would be WOW ! Big difference it really make the hemi come alive and it's almost scary in Preformance mode. I have yet to even run premium fuel in it but just with 87 octane you will feel the power! Very impressive if your on the fence just buy it!!

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
2021 Ram 1500 big horn with muffler delete, cold air intake, throttle body spacer and now just today added the edge pulsar. Let me say I have read hundreds of reviews before buying but if I could give thing a honest rating it would be WOW ! Big difference it really make the hemi come alive and it's almost scary in Preformance mode. I have yet to even run premium fuel in it but just with 87 octane you will feel the power! Very impressive if your on the fence just buy it!!
Yes it is. To me it gives the performance that the Hemi should actually have from the factory. I run in tow mode all the time so I don't have to run the premium fuel. And I think the performance in it is just as good. But I do agree that performance mode is really nice.

themust

Reaction score
I found quite by accident that my truck had this installed by the prior owner. It is exceptional! Get it! Nuff said.

Perkdav

Reaction score
Ugh!! I've been reading about this all night and found this thread. Now... I have to get it for my 2024 Rebel.. stay tuned

Svt40

Reaction score
Ugh!! I've been reading about this all night and found this thread. Now... I have to get it for my 2024 Rebel.. stay tuned

HAH.

Had the CST2 in my F150 and loved it. Just not sure if I want to drop a grand on it for this truck or go with the procharger.

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The pulsar does change the pedal sensitivity, much like a banks pedal monster would. So that's a big part of what we're feeling.

They claim up to 30 hp in performance mode but I have question marks.

Regardless, I run in tow mode with 91 octane and it does feel really good.

When towing, I prefer to use the "eco" mode as it pulls timing vs the other modes and makes the pedal less sensitive. Less trailer jerking, and for some reason it feels best to me while towing even over stock.

Users who are viewing this thread