5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Edge Pulsar

Shark875

Reaction score
2021 Ram 1500 big horn with muffler delete, cold air intake, throttle body spacer and now just today added the edge pulsar. Let me say I have read hundreds of reviews before buying but if I could give thing a honest rating it would be WOW ! Big difference it really make the hemi come alive and it's almost scary in Preformance mode. I have yet to even run premium fuel in it but just with 87 octane you will feel the power! Very impressive if your on the fence just buy it!!

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
2021 Ram 1500 big horn with muffler delete, cold air intake, throttle body spacer and now just today added the edge pulsar. Let me say I have read hundreds of reviews before buying but if I could give thing a honest rating it would be WOW ! Big difference it really make the hemi come alive and it's almost scary in Preformance mode. I have yet to even run premium fuel in it but just with 87 octane you will feel the power! Very impressive if your on the fence just buy it!!
Yes it is. To me it gives the performance that the Hemi should actually have from the factory. I run in tow mode all the time so I don't have to run the premium fuel. And I think the performance in it is just as good. But I do agree that performance mode is really nice.

themust

Reaction score
I found quite by accident that my truck had this installed by the prior owner. It is exceptional! Get it! Nuff said.

Users who are viewing this thread