5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dynamic Bi-LEDS don’t work

Reaction score
I have a Limited trim, 2019 May-built. I have no issues with my truck, except I think the dynamic bi-LEDs aren’t rotating. I enabled it from the settings and then rotate the steering wheel but it ain’t rotating. What am I doing wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Limited trim, 2019 May-built. I have no issues with my truck, except I think the dynamic bi-LEDs aren’t rotating. I enabled it from the settings and then rotate the steering wheel but it ain’t rotating. What am I doing wrong?
How are you testing? It’s not obvious to me when driving, but outside observers tell me that they can see the headlights moving.

Reaction score
I had my wife sit in the truck and turn the steering wheel all the way to one side while signalling while I stand in front of the truck watching it. Nothing. And this was at night time.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I had my wife sit in the truck and turn the steering wheel all the way to one side while signalling while I stand in front of the truck watching it. Nothing. And this was at night time.

Again, try it while moving (e.g. in front of a glass-fronted strip mall at night).

GoMango16

Reaction score
May have to be going a certain MPH before they activate......

Cosmok

Reaction score
Probably have to be in Drive as well. Not sure it will work if the tranny is in Park. Just a thought.

maddog49

Reaction score
They are active over 10mph or so (not sure what the actual spec is but I've never seen them move below that). Will not move when at a standstill..

Users who are viewing this thread