5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone use Spotify for music?

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My internet is $65 and I use a Roku stick ($40 one time purchase) and an app called Philo for $25 per month for the cable stations I watch and $10 for Spotify. I also use a digital antenna for my free local channels which i get like 25 watchable channels. The step daughter let's me use her paramount+, Hulu and Netflix apps which I hardly ever use. All of that combined I have way more channels than I'll ever watch for 1/2 the price
That’s a good idea. I’ll have to run it by the wife and see if she likes the idea (god forbid she can’t watch Wukanda number 17 on Disney+). I don’t need to save the money, but I don’t like wasting money on stuff like streaming.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
That’s a good idea. I’ll have to run it by the wife and see if she likes the idea (god forbid she can’t watch Wukanda number 17 on Disney+). I don’t need to save the money, but I don’t like wasting money on stuff like streaming.
I don't need to save the money either but I'm just sick of wasting it on crap I don't watch. Having just recently found out I can watch literally every channel I normally watch for half the price I realized I was basically throwing the money out of the window for no reason. I'm not being cheap about it I'm just fed up with rising prices of everything. It never ends

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I don't need to save the money either but I'm just sick of wasting it on crap I don't watch. Having just recently found out I can watch literally every channel I normally watch for half the price I realized I was basically throwing the money out of the window for no reason. I'm not being cheap about it I'm just fed up with rising prices of everything. It never ends
I recently did the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online