5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

does anyone like their ram??

AartWessels

Reaction score
Loving it! Now, have to admit, I have no history driving trucks, my other car is a Mercedes E-Class, but I love this truck. No complaints. The size of it can be challenging at some times here in Europe, and as many others, I wasn't particularly impressed by the reverse-lights.
As with any other car I owned, by comparison, I can identify things I like better about another car, but altogether, I really can't say anything negative. It's a great, comfortable car.

stebo

Reaction score
I love mine, except for the water intrusion issue I had. Truck is light years ahead of my 2011 in so many ways.

ohiojohn

Reaction score
So this morning it's 32 deg. out, or 0 for you Cannoks ;) so I hit the remote start and 5 minutes later I jump into the warm embrace of the cab, not only that, the seat is warmed up and holy mother of God, the steering wheel is warm! I never had a heated steering wheel and I will never go back!
I LOVE my truck!
I was wondering, how do you get the heated seats and steering wheel to turn on with the remote start? I've gotten out when they are on, and when I get back in they are off?

barr0208

Reaction score
I was wondering, how do you get the heated seats and steering wheel to turn on with the remote start? I've gotten out when they are on, and when I get back in they are off?

they are on a timer once off they wont come on. also if the truck is warm inside they wont work with remote you can turn them via the switch when back in .

tainui

Reaction score
Love mine. 6 months in and 8400miles. Came from a lifted Jeep so the ride is awesome. Other car is an Audi RS5 that fills any speed void.

The transmission bump at stop sign (like getting bumped from behind) is annoying but I haven't taken it in for service yet.

Gozar

Reaction score
Love my 2019 Bighorn, even though it is at the dealer until Nov 14th waiting for a new Hybrid Power Module (on back order). I have a nice loaner Bighorn but I miss mine.

Attachments

• MyTruck2.jpg
    MyTruck2.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 9

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Love mine. 6 months in and 8400miles. Came from a lifted Jeep so the ride is awesome. Other car is an Audi RS5 that fills any speed void.

The transmission bump at stop sign (like getting bumped from behind) is annoying but I haven't taken it in for service yet.

Hi tainui,

I'm thrilled to hear of your love for your truck, however I regret to hear of your transmission concern. Please know that our team would be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of support when you do address this with your dealer. We are just a private message away.

Mark
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread