5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

does anyone like their ram??

LouCap

Reaction score
Loving my Limited. It's my first RAM, and based on my experience so far, I can't imagine buying another brand again.

Firebird

Reaction score
I absolutely love mine! Just really enjoy getting to drive it every day, ride quality is amazing, and comfort is second to none. Screenshot_20190914-201852.png

Cptcoolie

Reaction score
Nope! I am sick of my wife always wanting us to take the truck...even on short trips! I am tired of the Grand kids making more excuses than I make, to ride in the truck! I am totally annoid with strangers feeling the need to tell me (almost every day) my truck is nice...this is getting pretty aggravating. Finally, I never would have purchased this THING...had I known it would make it impossible for me to stop smiling as I walk up to it...and even worse...feel the need to glance back at it as I walk away. I am sure some of you feel my pain! I do not like this truck!

Note: No disrespect to folks having real issues...I know that is not fun.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’ll I ever read on here is negativity

I've been posting regularly on this forum since I bought my truck, I don't think it's anymore negative than any other car forums I've been on. It may seem unduly negative just because the reason many people go on forums is to post issues and how to fix them.

Your average vehicle owner isn't going on forums to say everything is fine. Of course you get your enthusiast as well, but they only make up a small portion of the car buying public.

As for me, I'm a Ford guy who bought a RAM this time around. I can honestly say this has been my favorite truck, and possibly vehicle of all time.

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ll I ever read on here is negativity

Buy one ..
Add a Signature line ..
then post some photos of it ..
and then read the section of TSBs/Recalls/etc.
and tell us that you, too, still like it even after all that :)

BTW, welcome to the forums 1stTimePoster :)

steveved

Reaction score
We have had our 2019 Ram Laramie for a year as of 2 days ago. My only real complaints are that the Bluetooth audio issue was not really fixed by the last TSB, and that the brakes squeal.

Other than that, we have had 18,000 trouble free miles with ours. I don't consider the 2 things above to be problems as they don't affect the ride or drive of the vehicle. They are just annoyances.

My wife uses the truck as her daily driver and loves it.

So, if all you have read is negativity, then I would guess most owners don't post anything.

cra1g

Reaction score
Absolutely love mine. The issues I've had are extremely minor--things like the radio forgetting it was in "shuffle" mode every now and then.

Snakes709

Reaction score
Loved the design of the new body, hated everything else. I to noticed nothing but “problem” posts. And after 5 issues in 3 months with my truck i got rid of my ram and went with a gmc at4. So much better then my ram

Steveo

Reaction score
Just hit 10,000 miles.Other than recalls(which I really don't mind) i have had no issues.Comfortable,smooth and overall very happy.This is my 4th dodge in the last 35 years.

Bluesurf

Reaction score
Bugs and all...........I absolutely love my RAM! The interior is So fine!

Kicker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So this morning it's 32 deg. out, or 0 for you Cannoks ;) so I hit the remote start and 5 minutes later I jump into the warm embrace of the cab, not only that, the seat is warmed up and holy mother of God, the steering wheel is warm! I never had a heated steering wheel and I will never go back!
I LOVE my truck!

ppowell1983

Reaction score
I absolutely love my ram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadow14

Reaction score
We have had ours for over a year and have had no problems. My wife is crazy about it! This is our fourth Ram and the best.

luisito98

Reaction score
had a 2016 rebel totaled it and got a 2019 bighorn and love it seems like every week i add a modification and i had no idea there was a mid level bighorn other than that i have owned titan tundra and a silverado everyone has a special brand the RAM is mine!

Rick J

Reaction score
I hate mine. Every time we go on a guys golf trip they want to take my truck. It's a real pain. ;) Should have kept my Ford supercab. Nobody wanted to ride in the back seat of it. Also, given the fact I haven't had a single problem with it I don't get the satisfaction of being able to come on this forum and complain.

SzymiRam@2019

Reaction score
Love mine, 2019 Ram Sport, having it only for about 4 weeks, no problems at all, except for CarPlay sometimes doesn’t connect. Really enjoying driving it. 5F920C42-66A9-48B6-A85D-6D8CBCA99776.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread