5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodge unveils 2023 Demon

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The fake cheering at the end, lol
All the added stuff in the above videos with fireworks and other drama was a bit overdone. Just show the sounds of the Demon 170 and timer views and let the rest speak for itself.

Dewey

Reaction score
Now this is how to make a video.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I heard that this first Demon 170 got stolen already.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can only imagine what the dealer markups are going to be. Sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HemiDude

Reaction score
Now this is how to make a video.

Yes, MUCH more enjoyable!

On a side note, is it just me or does it look like that l/f fender is a different shade of silver? I thought that in one of the previous vids but I chalked it up to bad lighting. Then I caught it again in the side shot of your latest vid.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
So after this one, it’s gonna be all electric?

HemiDude

Reaction score
That's what Dodge is saying. EVs are going to be forced upon us regardless of our preferences. I need to track down some of my old hot rods :unsure:

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's what Dodge is saying. EVs are going to be forced upon us regardless of our preferences. I need to track down some of my old hot rods :unsure:
That's actually not what Dodge said, just the end of the Hemi in the cars.

HemiDude

Reaction score
That's actually not what Dodge said, just the end of the Hemi in the cars.
Is there some other high performance drivetrain that Dodge is rolling out for Challengers? The only one I have heard of is electric

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is there some other high performance drivetrain that Dodge is rolling out for Challengers? The only one I have heard of is electric
There is the Hurricane engines. There rewllys hasn't been any solid confirmation one way or the other on the future of the Challenger. The EV they have shown is a Charger. Either one will be in a new platform.

HemiDude

Reaction score
There is the Hurricane engines. There rewllys hasn't been any solid confirmation one way or the other on the future of the Challenger. The EV they have shown is a Charger. Either one will be in a new platform.
That is true, I was thinking of the Challenger but the only one I've seen news on is the Charger.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
What from I read it was very clear they are not putting the Hurricane into a Challenger, and it would be EV only within the next 3 years.
I guess that gives them 2-3 years to make a couple with it? Would be pretty odd though.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Chevy is also canning the Camaro after 2024. Idk what’s gonna come of after that. Very evident that our v8 loving days are over though. All to “save the climate” 🙄

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Chevy is also canning the Camaro after 2024. Idk what’s gonna come of after that. Very evident that our v8 loving days are over though. All to “save the climate” 🙄
Temporarily. They also said, "...this is not the end of Camaro's story." Curious to see what that means.

Users who are viewing this thread