5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Digital Gauge Cluster - Map View

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s a different part number for the digital cluster that was mentioned earlier in the thread. Is that also a full digital cluster? And from what vehicle is that?

They had posted the limited and the one for the TRX. Wondering if that’s for the Rebel or Laramie?
I think technically it depends on what “theme” you have there are about 6 different part numbers for the entire 12” digital cluster but they will all fit just depends on the “theme” which one you want but they are all unavailable from my source anyways.

jdmdc5teg06

Reaction score
I think technically it depends on what “theme” you have there are about 6 different part numbers for the entire 12” digital cluster but they will all fit just depends on the “theme” which one you want but they are all unavailable from my source anyways.
Thank you for that. And yeah I’m seeing they are all unavailable at the moment to order online

Users who are viewing this thread