5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diesel' Introduction to 5thGenRAMs

Diesel

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry I am late to the party, but I'm new to the forum but certainly not new to RAMs or other great American vehicles currently available to the consumer. I have been interacting a bit with fellow members and excited to be a proud owner of a 2019 Ram Laramie 5.7L (Non-E-TRQ) Laramie w/all the fixens, well at least most of them. Anyway, it was the best buying experience I ever had and believe me I have bought a lot of vehicles in my 51yr tenure on this planet. I have always been a car/truck nut and have owned and modified everything from a 1966 Dodge Charger, 1972 Plymouth Roadrunner, 1971 Plymouth Duster to a modern day 2004 Dodge SRT-4 w/over 600hp, a 2006 Dodge RAM 5.7L SLT to a 2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L w/over 600hp, to this latest creation by the RAM which I am greatly excited to explore. I have already begun this process and wait patiently for the aftermarket to bring us the salivating tender vitals we all desire to make our trucks the best they can be, the 2019 Ram 1500 5.7L Hemi...

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry I am late to the party, but I'm new to the forum but certainly not new to RAMs or other great American vehicles currently available to the consumer. I have been interacting a bit with fellow members and excited to be a proud owner of a 2019 Ram Laramie 5.7L (Non-E-TRQ) Laramie w/all the fixens, well at least most of them. Anyway, it was the best buying experience I ever had and believe me I have bought a lot of vehicles in my 51yr tenure on this planet. I have always been a car/truck nut and have owned and modified everything from a 1966 Dodge Charger, 1972 Plymouth Roadrunner, 1971 Plymouth Duster to a modern day 2004 Dodge SRT-4 w/over 600hp, a 2006 Dodge RAM 5.7L SLT to a 2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L w/over 600hp, to this latest creation by the RAM which I am greatly excited to explore. I have already begun this process and wait patiently for the aftermarket to bring us the salivating tender vitals we all desire to make our trucks the best they can be, the 2019 Ram 1500 5.7L Hemi...
Welcome to the forums!

2wd

Reaction score
Nice Resume Sir nice truck! Looking forward to reading about your mods

Users who are viewing this thread