5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did anyone else get an update?

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It is my understanding that the non-NAV units will not receive updates. This is one of the main reasons I opted for the NAV unit although I have not seen any updates to mine!

That's what I was thinking. My wife has the 8.4 in her Cherokee and in two years she hasn't gotten an OTA update, but FCA did send her a memory card to use for updating her system once.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. My wife has the 8.4 in her Cherokee and in two years she hasn't gotten an OTA update, but FCA did send her a memory card to use for updating her system once.
OHHHHH right!!! It doesn't get updates bc it doesn't have LTE... Make sense...

19RamBC

Reaction score
Ya my 19BH 8.4 Nav, still says uptoday and still everytime i get in the damn thing i got to reset the theme......... only 1 1/2 years now...............

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
What does that do 2 to the theme... i know i want one to turn off my day time driving lights
You can choose a splash screen in the TazerDT menu. I chose a splash screen about a month ago and it's still the same theme I chose.

Users who are viewing this thread