5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desert Dawg Ram Rebel Build

"Linex" the skid plate a matte black or leave the factory silver color?

• Paint or Linex skid plate matte black

Votes: 62 71.3%
  • Leave skid plate silver

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • Other (reply in thread)

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
Engineer Pass

Took the Rebel over Engineer Pass during the 4th of July weekend. I had not been over the pass since the early 80s when I used to work at a silver mine near Ouray, CO. Back then, I had a lifted full-sized Chevy Blazer (short wheel base 2 door) with 35s and no issues. Now I am taking a modern full-sized Ram crew cab truck with a moderate lift and 34s. So I knew this might be interesting.

In preparation, I researched the trail conditions and even watched some recent videos of full-sized trucks making the pass. All seemed pretty straightforward and very doable, but I failed to note the actual routes that were taken. I decided to take the lower backcountry bypass route and soon found out things were going to be a lot more interesting than I had anticipated.

Started out of Ouray to the trailhead; things looked really good for first mile or so as the trail seem pretty tame with spots around a 3-4 difficulty rating.

Things quickly escalated up to a 5-6 difficulty (if not a 7 in some locations). I did not expect to encounter the significant number of larger boulders, deep crevices, and rock ledges at the switchbacks and narrow sections. I certainly didn't recall of that during my previous run but I am sure the trail has seriously degraded due to weather and use over the years. To be clear, this trail can be very dangerous but still very doable with larger ATVs and lifted Jeeps that were out too, but this was a challenge for my moderately lifted long wheel base Rebel.

Unfortunately, due to the insane trail traffic (ATVs were like ants over the entire trail) combined with my attention on trying to traverse the harder portions, I was not able to get out to take photos like I usually do until we got to safer ground. In addition, the run really beat up my wife (she is a sport but honestly wasn’t enjoying all the drama and insanely rough ride). I also beat up the Rebel pretty good as I managed to drop it twice and bottomed it out (even split my faux side step guard), but once we made out of the backcountry bypass, we were onto the Alpine Loop.

The trail settled in a more doable 3-5 range with the occasional outcropping rather than the constant barrage of the lower section. Passed by some old 1800-era abandoned mines and cabins that were cool to look at, but by this time we just wanted to make it to the pass as the weather started looking a bit iffy and I didn’t want to risk having to encounter any more challenging sections under wet conditions. The scenery was amazing and so we enjoyed the rest of the ride up to the summit.

Near the summit, we stopped at Odom Point to take in more of the views.

Once at Engineer Pass, we spent some taking it all in then made our way back down via the easier route to Lake City since my wife would rather walk down than take another beating…lol.

Couldn’t think of a better way to spend the 4th of July!

Edit: Grammatical correction

Last edited:

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
Good to know about Engineer. My wife and I have been planning a trip up to that area. I'm gonna wait until I get my white knuckle sliders installed, though.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
Good to know about Engineer. My wife and I have been planning a trip up to that area. I'm gonna wait until I get my white knuckle sliders installed, though.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Yes, highly recommended on the sliders considering how many rock outcroppings/slopes we had to tackle. I am probably not going to change out my power steps (the steel faux sliders did their job as while I managed to split one open when I dropped and slid over some rock, the power steps still work). So I am talking to BDS about my options to get a tad more lift so I can retain the Dirt Logics or figure out a way to get some Kings (maybe a long travel option but that get's pretty pricey along with the BDS 4-inch system).

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
I'm still running stock Rebel suspension and wheels. I really don't know how to make that decision, and preferably I'd like to make it once. What I REALLY want to do is drive to your house with a case of beer, open a couple camp chairs next to our trucks and have a face-to-face conversation, like people used to do in the olden days (I'm 41, even if I talk like I'm 75). This is my first truck, and I'm learning a lot from these threads (this one is one of my favorites; thank you very much), but holy hell there are a lot of options. When's that Southwest Rebel Run gonna get organized?!?

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
As reported several weeks ago, an impromptu desert romp left me with a little but costly bit of damage!

But since I put the poll out there to see what folks thought about powder coating the front silver bumper mold (aka faux skid plate) black, I decided to follow up with the overwhelming responses in favor of changing the color to black. So thanks to everyone who voted and helping me out on the decision! 😁

Since I damaged the current stock skid plate, I thought I would get it fixed at my local body shop and then have it powder coated. But the shop was going to charge almost $200 (incl. tax) to work it out and then another $200 to get the part powder coated which put me right around $400. And that didn't include any labor to remove/reinstall the part.

I then went online and looked to order the part; pricing ranged between $219-$258 with another $220+ for shipping to my location. So still well over $450 for getting the part.

I ended up at my local dealer and was quoted $350 (no other fees). I decided that was the way to go except I have to wait another 2-3 weeks for delivery (which is fine considering I have other things to work on).

For those interested, I ordered item (19); Part Number 5ZB47GXHAA [Front Bumper Module], [Black Front Bumper w/Black Plate], Front Bumper Module+Black Front Bumper w/Black Plate-Powder Coated Front Bumper.

Last edited:

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
I'm still running stock Rebel suspension and wheels. I really don't know how to make that decision, and preferably I'd like to make it once. What I REALLY want to do is drive to your house with a case of beer, open a couple camp chairs next to our trucks and have a face-to-face conversation, like people used to do in the olden days (I'm 41, even if I talk like I'm 75). This is my first truck, and I'm learning a lot from these threads (this one is one of my favorites; thank you very much), but holy hell there are a lot of options. When's that Southwest Rebel Run gonna get organized?!?
Well heck, if you're ever in the neighborhood, let me know because I always keep a stock of cold beer in my shop fridge! I am like you for sure as one of my favorite things to do is sit around with some guys talking about our cars over beers and/or whiskey...lol. I have a friend down the street who also bought his Rebel (silver) at same time I did, and we are always dropping in on each other to talk about our trucks over a drink or two. Our wives are always making fun of the fact that they both deal with our addiction to YouTube to watch truck or car videos...lol.

Yeah, I totally flubbed on the whole Rebel romp I wanted to have. I got responses from members that would come in from AZ, TX, CO and NM but then my job got in the way (constantly on travel). But it's still on my mind and maybe can figure something out for late summer!

Last edited:

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
A little late posting these, but the self-inflicted trail damage was more superficial than what it sounded like when I initially dropped the truck over some rock outcroppings. I am sure that replacing the AMP Power Step guard rail won't be cheap; although nothing like a real slider, it did a fair job in protecting the step despite taking a couple hits with the full load of the truck.

The front wheel well liner got torn out from grabbing a boulder but can be repaired (assuming I can tie it back into place after reforming it with some heat). If not, I will have to replace it too.

With that all said and done, the damages were not as bad as I had initially thought considering the abuse we took on the trail. I am still trying to assess how best to upgrade the suspension for slightly more clearance and articulation. In talking with BDS, it looks like their base 4-inch system is a no-go for me since they literally use 4-inch spacers on top of the factory struts to achieve the lift; therefore, the 4-inch system cannot be combined with any aftermarket coilovers (even if direct replacement with no additional lift dialed in since the Dirt Logic, Fox, and King OEM replacement coilovers are larger diameter). The spacer system looks to be high quality and provides a near factory ride comfort and handling since the geometry and components are retained. I know some folks on the forum here are very happy using this system but it won't serve me well when off-roading especially if I am back to using the factory struts.

The only BDS option is to maybe consider their 6-inch Coilover system dialed down to 5.5-inches of lift (so I can reduce the increased center of gravity some and fit into my garage). That system uses tuned FOX 2.5 factory series remote reservoir coilovers up front (with DSC) and 5" ProRide coil springs in the rear married up with FOX 2.0 IFP performance series gas shocks (also with DSC). That would net me about 3/4" to 1" of rear to front rake which might be perfect when loaded with my topper, gear, and future camper. But dang, even if I dial it down to 5.5 inches of front lift, the truck will be about 2.5 inches over my current setup. However, I did install the AMP Powerstep XL version side steps which extends 3-inches lower than the standard Powerstep so would still be easy for my wife to step in and out. BDS said there is enough adjustability to dial down the lift some but could not comment on the ride quality since they haven't tested the system with that setup. This option would help out on the slow crawl, rocky trails only if I also increase the tire size to 37s (and therefore probably have to re-gear too) would not be as good on dune runs (off-canter hill climbs, etc.).

Another option I am thinking about is the FOX Performance Elite Series 2.5 Body 2-3″ Lift front coilovers which allow me to almost retain the same lift height (probably reduce it by ~0.5-0.75 inches). If I go with those, the system would not provide any additional clearance for slightly taller tires but definitely provide more performance capability than the standard Dirt Logic 2.5 coilovers I am running. I would also marry the front coilovers with their Elite Series 2.5 reservoir rear shocks adjusted for 2-inches of rear lift (but not clear if I would still need to use a 1-inch coil spring spacer since to level the Rebel). I can see this significantly improving my desert off-roading performance, especially high speed runs, while only slightly improving the slow crawl performance with slightly more wheel articulation. I think I could retain the Fabtech UCAs with this system.

I could retain the front Dirt Logic coilovers that I currently have, or even replace them with the Dirt Logic remote reservoir coilovers, but would certainly replace the Fabtech rear coil spring spacers with Clayton Off-road 2.5 lift springs. I think that setup would offer better on-road feel and control as well as off-road performance as it would allow the rear to articulate more although I have to find out if my Dirt Logic 2.25 rear shocks would be long enough.

Or I could just leave everything as is and be more selective on where I go...lol. 🤔

Last edited:

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
A couple of items finally arrived this week!

First, I ordered the TRX red engine start push button so hoping to have that installed very soon. I took a photo of the part number in case anyone was thinking about doing this too. I will post a final install pic.

Also, my black lower front bumper module (aka, faux skid plate) came in. The unit has a factory applied powder coat finish but it looks to be a very thin layer and I can see scratches despite being wrapped in plastic. So instead of sending it back and receiving something with same issue anyway, I am thinking about having it powder coated again.

However, I am not going to install the new skid plate until I get my hidden winch system. I am still waiting on a confirmation email from Vice Design as I been flipping back and forth between the Warn Zeon 10-S rated for 10,000 lb. pulling capacity at 4.8 feet per minute vs. the Zeon 12-S rated for 12,000 lb. pulling capacity at 3.3 fpm. For a half-ton, 10K lbs. would normally be fine although having more capacity would be good too. But while the Zeon 12-S is higher priced that the 10-S., the 12-S is about 8 lbs. lighter than the 10-S (the 10-S weighs in at about 80 lbs. while the 12-S weighs in at about 72 lbs.) . I am assuming most of the weight difference comes from the fact that the 10-S also has 10 ft. of additional line length over the 12-S (so 100 ft. vs. 90 ft., respectively). Given that I am not using the winch everyday, I am thinking the lighter weight over the front springs is the way to go.

Edit: A little more research suggests that I should go with the Smittybilt X2O 12K GEN2 Comp Series 12000lb Wireless Winch which is also waterproof and is only 67 lbs. Sort of ironic that I didn't think of this earlier as that is the exact winch I used for my Tundra build...lol. It comes with 88-ft. of 7/16" synthetic line (so slightly thicker than the Warn lines at 3/8") with 12,000 lb. pulling capacity and higher gear reduction ratio (265:1 vs. 234:1).

Last edited:

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
So per above, ordered the Vice Design hidden winch mount system:

Included are the Parking Sensors Inserts, and the Clutch and Control Box Relocation Kits. I should receive everything within the next 2 weeks!

Also, ordered the Smittybilt X2O 12K GEN2 Comp Series 12000lb Wireless Winch (Part # 98512):

Now I need to decide on the fairlead and Prolink setup.

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
When I was at the Ram dealership to pick up my new skid plate, I parked next to a 2021 Ram 1500 with a 6-inch lift. Ironically, there is hardly any inventory on the lot except for about a dozen Ram 1500s with dealer installed 4-inch and 6-inch spacer lifts. They are charging anywhere from $13K to $24K extra for these cheaper systems but at least they do have some decent wheels and tires. Even with the painted flares, I can't imagine why so many of their lifted trucks are still on the lot...lol.

But I digress!

In looking at the 6-inch lifted truck, while obviously taller than mine, it wasn't that much taller. I know my almost 3-inch lift is above the stock Rebel ride height, so that would equate to almost 4-inches above a factory Ram 1500 (non-ORP/Rebel), at least on paper. I need to go back and actually measure the wheel center to fender distance, but my eyes tell me that the 6-inch lifted truck is maybe only about 2.5-inches taller than mine (and the lifted truck looks to have closer to true 35-inch taller tires than mine). If so, and I can dial down the front a tad, I could realistically limit my suspension lift to just 2-inches higher than I have now which seems very doable from a daily driver/weekend warrior perspective. Plus, the 6-inch stance looks pretty good too, so the BDS 6-inch with Fox system might be a good option after all. I just wish King would respond soon on my custom 4-inch build options as I would still prefer to avoid any drop bracket kits if possible.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I'm also 41........ok maybe 42........but trucks and a case of beer I speak!!!! And I'm only a few hours north of you!!! :ROFLMAO:

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
When I was at the Ram dealership to pick up my new skid plate, I parked next to a 2021 Ram 1500 with a 6-inch lift. Ironically, there is hardly any inventory on the lot except for about a dozen Ram 1500s with dealer installed 4-inch and 6-inch spacer lifts. They are charging anywhere from $13K to $24K extra for these cheaper systems but at least they do have some decent wheels and tires. Even with the painted flares, I can't imagine why so many of their lifted trucks are still on the lot...lol.

But I digress!

In looking at the 6-inch lifted truck, while obviously taller than mine, it wasn't that much taller. I know my almost 3-inch lift is above the stock Rebel ride height, so that would equate to almost 4-inches above a factory Ram 1500 (non-ORP/Rebel), at least on paper. I need to go back and actually measure the wheel center to fender distance, but my eyes tell me that the 6-inch lifted truck is maybe only about 2.5-inches taller than mine (and the lifted truck looks to have closer to true 35-inch taller tires than mine). If so, and I can dial down the front a tad, I could realistically limit my suspension lift to just 2-inches higher than I have now which seems very doable from a daily driver/weekend warrior perspective. Plus, the 6-inch stance looks pretty good too, so the BDS 6-inch with Fox system might be a good option after all. I just wish King would respond soon on my custom 4-inch build options as I would still prefer to avoid any drop bracket kits if possible.

Not sure if it is still in the works but word on the street (or back alley maybe) is that Dirt King is working on a long travel kit that if I recall correctly would have Kings. Supposed to be released late this year or early next from what I hear.

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
Not sure if it is still in the works but word on the street (or back alley maybe) is that Dirt King is working on a long travel kit that if I recall correctly would have Kings. Supposed to be released late this year or early next from what I hear.

Yeah, heard that too and have been frequently checking out their website but no news yet. I haven't called either so really don't know where they are with that project!

My problem is "patience"...or lack thereof. I have another trip planned to go to Colorado in another month and was hoping to have my selection dialed in and installed but doesn't look that is going to happen.

The Dirt Logics have been okay but as I do more and more off-roading, I am finding that the ride comfort is not anywhere near what I had with my previous builds using Fox, King, or even Icon (which was really evident on a recent heavy washboard road run where the Dirt Logics did not do well). I also think I have the Dirt Logics dialed up just a tad too much (2.75 vs. 2.5 inches even though Fabtech says it is a 3-inch lift system) as they seem to be less tolerant than the Kings for sure.

But that leads me to my second problem in that I really enjoy the aesthetics of a slightly more lifted truck along with the off-road performance capability (I want my cake with lots of icing and eat it too...lol). A 3.5 to 4-inch system with Fox/King 2.5s would be perfect for giving me both without going overboard; I would even tolerate a well-built hybrid lift system (aka, drop bracket with high end coilovers, UCAs, etc.) like what BDS offers for the Fords, Chevys, etc. but unfortunately not for the 5th Gen Ram. My previous Tundra build was set up with a true 3-inch King OEM Performance system that came with diff drops, carrier bearing drop, Total Chaos UCAs, etc. and it was perfect for a daily driver with moderate off-road capabilities (especially the desert runs) but I cannot get any response out of King about setting up a custom system for me (and the fact it will probably take several months to get even if I do finally reach them). 🥺

Right now I am down to choosing between the Fox Performance Elite 2.5 Coilover Reservoir system (fantastic ride on/off-road but only nets out 1-2 inches of lift for the Rebel so will actually lower my truck by almost a full inch or more) or the BDS 6-inch Fox 2.5/2.0 Coilover system (which is really too high for my needs). But as my luck would have it, I will order one or the other and Dirt Logic will announce a +2.5-inch Long Travel system for the Rebel/ORP...lol.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, heard that too and have been frequently checking out their website but no news yet. I haven't called either so really don't know where they are with that project!

My problem is "patience"...or lack thereof. I have another trip planned to go to Colorado in another month and was hoping to have my selection dialed in and installed but doesn't look that is going to happen.

The Dirt Logics have been okay but as I do more and more off-roading, I am finding that the ride comfort is not anywhere near what I had with my previous builds using Fox, King, or even Icon (which was really evident on a recent heavy washboard road run where the Dirt Logics did not do well). I also think I have the Dirt Logics dialed up just a tad too much (2.75 vs. 2.5 inches even though Fabtech says it is a 3-inch lift system) as they seem to be less tolerant than the Kings for sure.

But that leads me to my second problem in that I really enjoy the aesthetics of a slightly more lifted truck along with the off-road performance capability (I want my cake with lots of icing and eat it too...lol). A 3.5 to 4-inch system with Fox/King 2.5s would be perfect for giving me both without going overboard; I would even tolerate a well-built hybrid lift system (aka, drop bracket with high end coilovers, UCAs, etc.) like what BDS offers for the Fords, Chevys, etc. but unfortunately not for the 5th Gen Ram. My previous Tundra build was set up with a true 3-inch King OEM Performance system that came with diff drops, carrier bearing drop, Total Chaos UCAs, etc. and it was perfect for a daily driver with moderate off-road capabilities (especially the desert runs) but I cannot get any response out of King about setting up a custom system for me (and the fact it will probably take several months to get even if I do finally reach them). 🥺

Right now I am down to choosing between the Fox Performance Elite 2.5 Coilover Reservoir system (fantastic ride on/off-road but only nets out 1-2 inches of lift for the Rebel so will actually lower my truck by almost a full inch or more) or the BDS 6-inch Fox 2.5/2.0 Coilover system (which is really too high for my needs). But as my luck would have it, I will order one or the other and Dirt Logic will announce a +2.5-inch Long Travel system for the Rebel/ORP...lol.
It sounds like I need to find the time to develop a long travel kit and try to get Fox or King on board. lol I totally agree with you on a performance system with a little more lift than what is out there for that market. I think about 3" to 3.5" would be ideal for these trucks. I have the ability to build upper and lower control arms, shock mounts, etc. Now to find the time to actually develop something like that. lol

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
It sounds like I need to find the time to develop a long travel kit and try to get Fox or King on board. lol I totally agree with you on a performance system with a little more lift than what is out there for that market. I think about 3" to 3.5" would be ideal for these trucks. I have the ability to build upper and lower control arms, shock mounts, etc. Now to find the time to actually develop something like that. lol

Well, really like the progress on your rock sliders and I think there is a market for a quality 3-4 inch lift with performance coilovers! With the number of newer 5th Gens running around (seems like almost as many F150s), I would be first in line to purchase one!

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Well, really like the progress on your rock sliders and I think there is a market for a quality 3-4 inch lift with performance coilovers! With the number of newer 5th Gens running around (seems like almost as many F150s), I would be first in line to purchase one!
We are tig welding everything now as well. That goes right along with high quality suspension parts. 3A4417C0-2CF0-496A-9A00-2CB90FFDD954.jpeg C23B042A-82DB-4CC9-906A-36648AA0496A.jpeg 57B46483-BCAC-4745-A1BF-A7AA7C0808D3.jpeg 3BA3CB66-1106-4CDA-9180-080D4CF897F8.jpeg 3A4417C0-2CF0-496A-9A00-2CB90FFDD954.jpeg C23B042A-82DB-4CC9-906A-36648AA0496A.jpeg 57B46483-BCAC-4745-A1BF-A7AA7C0808D3.jpeg 3BA3CB66-1106-4CDA-9180-080D4CF897F8.jpeg

Desert Dawg

Reaction score

jedgar81

Reaction score
A little late posting these, but the self-inflicted trail damage was more superficial than what it sounded like when I initially dropped the truck over some rock outcroppings. I am sure that replacing the AMP Power Step guard rail won't be cheap; although nothing like a real slider, it did a fair job in protecting the step despite taking a couple hits with the full load of the truck.

The front wheel well liner got torn out from grabbing a boulder but can be repaired (assuming I can tie it back into place after reforming it with some heat). If not, I will have to replace it too.

With that all said and done, the damages were not as bad as I had initially thought considering the abuse we took on the trail. I am still trying to assess how best to upgrade the suspension for slightly more clearance and articulation. In talking with BDS, it looks like their base 4-inch system is a no-go for me since they literally use 4-inch spacers on top of the factory struts to achieve the lift; therefore, the 4-inch system cannot be combined with any aftermarket coilovers (even if direct replacement with no additional lift dialed in since the Dirt Logic, Fox, and King OEM replacement coilovers are larger diameter). The spacer system looks to be high quality and provides a near factory ride comfort and handling since the geometry and components are retained. I know some folks on the forum here are very happy using this system but it won't serve me well when off-roading especially if I am back to using the factory struts.

The only BDS option is to maybe consider their 6-inch Coilover system dialed down to 5.5-inches of lift (so I can reduce the increased center of gravity some and fit into my garage). That system uses tuned FOX 2.5 factory series remote reservoir coilovers up front (with DSC) and 5" ProRide coil springs in the rear married up with FOX 2.0 IFP performance series gas shocks (also with DSC). That would net me about 3/4" to 1" of rear to front rake which might be perfect when loaded with my topper, gear, and future camper. But dang, even if I dial it down to 5.5 inches of front lift, the truck will be about 2.5 inches over my current setup. However, I did install the AMP Powerstep XL version side steps which extends 3-inches lower than the standard Powerstep so would still be easy for my wife to step in and out. BDS said there is enough adjustability to dial down the lift some but could not comment on the ride quality since they haven't tested the system with that setup. This option would help out on the slow crawl, rocky trails only if I also increase the tire size to 37s (and therefore probably have to re-gear too) would not be as good on dune runs (off-canter hill climbs, etc.).

Another option I am thinking about is the FOX Performance Elite Series 2.5 Body 2-3″ Lift front coilovers which allow me to almost retain the same lift height (probably reduce it by ~0.5-0.75 inches). If I go with those, the system would not provide any additional clearance for slightly taller tires but definitely provide more performance capability than the standard Dirt Logic 2.5 coilovers I am running. I would also marry the front coilovers with their Elite Series 2.5 reservoir rear shocks adjusted for 2-inches of rear lift (but not clear if I would still need to use a 1-inch coil spring spacer since to level the Rebel). I can see this significantly improving my desert off-roading performance, especially high speed runs, while only slightly improving the slow crawl performance with slightly more wheel articulation. I think I could retain the Fabtech UCAs with this system.

I could retain the front Dirt Logic coilovers that I currently have, or even replace them with the Dirt Logic remote reservoir coilovers, but would certainly replace the Fabtech rear coil spring spacers with Clayton Off-road 2.5 lift springs. I think that setup would offer better on-road feel and control as well as off-road performance as it would allow the rear to articulate more although I have to find out if my Dirt Logic 2.25 rear shocks would be long enough.

Or I could just leave everything as is and be more selective on where I go...lol. 🤔
Oh man I missed this post! Bummer about your step, but it saved the body and thats all that matters. Nice work wheeling that thing hard!

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
Oh man I missed this post! Bummer about your step, but it saved the body and thats all that matters. Nice work wheeling that thing hard!
Thanks...I really like showing you can some fun even in a full-sized rig. But it surely made me wish I had stayed the course when I was considering some sliders and underbody armor...lol.

Users who are viewing this thread