5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Default to navigation view

mitchapolooza

Reaction score
I own 2019 dodge ram 1500 just wondering if it is possible on startup to have the screen always default to display the map?

I can't find a setting for this and I have to do this manually everytime I start my truck.

cwford

Reaction score
I haven't found any way to do that... bugs the crap out of me. IMHO the system should just stay on the same screen between restarts.

Twoamen

Reaction score
Not sure but I think if you establish a profile, when you start the truck everything returns to what you had when you turned it off. Depending on your Model. IE, Laramie longhorn, Limited with the FOB set to 1 0r two, and a profile on the Radio.

Twoamen

Reaction score
I believe the Profile (you can have a couple on Infotainment system) will incorporate memory for pretty much your preferences on restart of truck. Example, Seat set to heat, cool, radio station on last channel, etc.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I own 2019 dodge ram 1500 just wondering if it is possible on startup to have the screen always default to display the map?

I can't find a setting for this and I have to do this manually everytime I start my truck.
Do you mean full-screen nav (which you can save with seat memory) or half-screen nav showing the map instead of favorites (which isn’t possible)?

Users who are viewing this thread