5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear people who keep their tow mirrors extended when not towing…

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Heh this is funny. I’m certainly in the minority since I swapped my regular power folding mirrors for power fold tow mirrors. They stay down if I’m not towing big and that’s the way I like it. Y'all do whatever you want just have fun 😂

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had a guy with his tow mirrors extended and towing nothing take out the mirror on my Ram on a narrow road - he was riding the center line and there was nowhere left for me to go on my side of the road. I don't know how far his mirrors stuck out (it wasn't a Ram) but when it hit my mirror it sounded like a damn shotgun blast. Scared the hell out of me and also cost me a couple hundred bucks since there was no way to prove one way or the other through insurance who was at fault. Also the flying debris scratched my truck. I'm pretty sure I made a thread on here when it happened.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I had a guy with his tow mirrors extended and towing nothing take out the mirror on my Ram on a narrow road - he was riding the center line and there was nowhere left for me to go on my side of the road. I don't know how far his mirrors stuck out (it wasn't a Ram) but when it hit my mirror it sounded like a damn shotgun blast. Scared the hell out of me and also cost me a couple hundred bucks since there was no way to prove one way or the other through insurance who was at fault. Also the flying debris scratched my truck. I'm pretty sure I made a thread on here when it happened.
Dash cam FTW

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online