5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealers Are Being Notified About Their Ram TRX Allocations

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow Jared,yea just wow.Yep that inside hood reveal the length to the inlet was father back...get that distance's shot from the truck, buddy the million dallor shot....Think they will sell a boat load of them...

Told ya the scoop was in the hood ;) As for pictures that’s all we are going to release right now, I’m sure I’m in the doghouse. Make no mistake it’s going to be an aggressive looking truck.

Something else I’ve heard... side exit exhaust might be a dealer installed option.

bravo1

Reaction score
This hood design has some interesting design from the picture taken of the hood we see like a T-Shape design.A massive T ramp in the front of the hood assembly dropping down into a inlet that looks just like that of the Jeep Mojave inlet on the 2020 model.Jared I measure that distance to the radiator support on mine truck and new just then that the hood was going to lay on top.As you can see in your picture the scoop assembly is not press with the hood assembly due to a seam running under the 6.2L hood decal.But that is not to say Jouel art work would not have worked staying with the original design concept,4thgen Ram TRX...Some what confusing also is the heat vents on the hood one side shows the heat vent mounted into the rear slope of the scope scoop, another side looks like the heat vent is stamped onto the hood.2 different looks was this a photo type hood assembly with 2 different vent or is there 2 vents per side of the hood.

bravo1

Reaction score
Jared also post up a real close shot of the left front trailing arm coming off the frame bracket huge looking left side of truck looking aft.The drive shaft looks to be a pilot type flange mating to the axle pinion with a direct bolt connection.

Users who are viewing this thread