5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dashboard Page after MY23.T27.46

hendrentrims

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Ram Sport G/T. After the most recent update I noticed when you touch Vehicle on the bottom of the screen and then go to dashboard. Where the performance pages are it had another page beneath it called (Trailer).

It was pretty cool little page (maybe just because it was new). A couple hours later the page was gone and haven’t seen it again.

Just wondering if anyone has had the same experience? Or has the page?
83ed4a632d22a8c6117bf9cfb1bc5176.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 2022 Ram Sport G/T. After the most recent update I noticed when you touch Vehicle on the bottom of the screen and then go to dashboard. Where the performance pages are it had another page beneath it called (Trailer).

It was pretty cool little page (maybe just because it was new). A couple hours later the page was gone and haven’t seen it again.

Just wondering if anyone has had the same experience? Or has the page?
83ed4a632d22a8c6117bf9cfb1bc5176.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be the trailer tow pages you are referring to.
There is no BCM configuration or setting for them, so they are automatically included in the MY23 software updates. Since they are a connected services feature, and didn’t exist for MY 2022, they automatically load after the update, but as soon as connected services realizes they don’t belong with your VIN, they get killed off.
I’m not even sure if trailer tow pages is an option for 1500’s, but they started in 2023 for the heavy duty rams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/