5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cracked manifold issue

THAV44

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie with a cracked manifold. I have taken the vehicle to the local dealership to which they advised the vehicle is still covered under warranty. An order has been placed through the dealership regarding the manifold back in either September or October. It is now June of the next year, and I have still yet to have this issue fixed. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

THAV44

Reaction score
Uh, did you follow back up with the dealer?
Yes, everytime I contact them and ask them for an update they advise that all of the manifolds are on back order. I’ve also contacted multiple dealerships who could not provide a time frame and also stated the manifolds were on back order. This is becoming very frustrating since this issue should be covered under warranty yet it’s been over 6 months and the issue still has yet to be repaired.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Yes, everytime I contact them and ask them for an update they advise that all of the manifolds are on back order. I’ve also contacted multiple dealerships who could not provide a time frame and also stated the manifolds were on back order. This is becoming very frustrating since this issue should be covered under warranty yet it’s been over 6 months and the issue still has yet to be repaired.
@RamCares

see if you can help this poster

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The dealer is full of it. The most anyone has to wait is 2-3 weeks. We currently have 2 rh and 3 lh in stock. They have been available, I'm guessing they need to order the "updated" kit. LH 68591573AA RH 68591572AA. The kits come with everything to replace a manifold.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey,

If you're looking for some additional assistance with this, please feel free to send us a direct message.

Callie
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread