5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cracked exhaust manifold

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
A muffler has zero impact on a manifold cracking. You’ll be fine.
I 100% agree it doesn’t really affect it, I’m just being paranoid because of past experiences. Glad to hear someone else thinks it’ll be ok though. Thanks

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I 100% agree it doesn’t really affect it, I’m just being paranoid because of past experiences. Glad to hear someone else thinks it’ll be ok though. Thanks
If you make suspension/lift changes, computer programming related changes/tunes, etc., then you are at risk if something happens to your suspension, engine or tranny. To swap out a muffler is very commonplace and will not have any negative impact on a vehicles warranty.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
If you make suspension/lift changes, computer programming related changes/tunes, etc., then you are at risk if something happens to your suspension, engine or tranny. To swap out a muffler is very commonplace and will not have any negative impact on a vehicles warranty.
Yeah I lifted my truck and Chrysler won’t cover a penny of anything suspension related - even if it’s their faulty product. As far as powertrain goes I haven’t done anything though.

Users who are viewing this thread