5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corsa Intake on 2021 Ram 1500 limited with etorque

percyZ

Reaction score
The Intake looks awesome, just got it installed. However, the fitting for the two hoses are extremely tight, even after I adjusted the intake pipe. had to cut a couple of zip ties to allow the temp sensor to connect, and for me, it is still pretty tight. Does anyone have the same issue?

percyZ

Reaction score
I meant the two sensors are extremely tight. seems like the wires are not long enough, for both temps and the other clamp

percyZ

Reaction score
uploaded, the temp sensor was super tight. I have to remove 2 zip ties to loosen up a bit. The other hose, the one in the pic above, is okay in the first place, I rotated the intake pipe a bit to get some more room for the temp sensor, but this pipe became super tight after the temp sensor loosens up. I have etorque, and most of the youtube tutorial videos don't. The wiring apparently is a bit different. Without etorque, apparently, the temp sensor has a little bit more loose wire, which solves all the problems. Right now, they are working okay. The temp sensor has some room so I'm not worried too much, but the other hose is pretty tight,

percyZ

Reaction score
efad471bb9cabf28102322b54b63dcc.jpg
This is a plastic hose which apparently we cannot bend, so this one is the one that is very tight right now.

eggshen

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics! I also have the etorque and was curious to see what the differences were between ones with and without it.

how is the sound level with it?

Users who are viewing this thread