5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yup. And they banned me for questioning them too. They even deleted some of their snotty comments directed at me to hide it from others

For transparency, I'm not going to delete your posts, but please do not debate mod actions in public, grounds for a permaban.

You've been warned many times about taunting and mocking the staff here and it won't be tolerated.

If you have an issue with a specific mod, PM another mod or report the post or PM. There are plenty of other mods here if you have a grievance, and if you feel it necessary, PM @Jared B

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
For transparency, I'm not going to delete your posts, but please do not debate mod actions in public, grounds for a permaban.

You've been warned many times about taunting and mocking the staff here and it won't be tolerated.

If you have an issue with a specific mod, PM another mod or report the post or PM. There are plenty of other mods here if you have a grievance, and if you feel it necessary, PM @Jared B
There's my buddy lol

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Never ceases to amaze me how far the left will go to ban FREE SPEECH. Eve on this little thread. Ha
You have no right to free speech on this privately owned site. For the record, I'm about as far right as you can be without being a complete nutjob like some here are. Just goes to show how utterly clueless some are.

tech97elec

Reaction score
Free speech just gave you the right to insult individuals (nutjob) on this "private" forum.

For the record.... i dont agree with everything said here either. I find this thread comical and real all at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread