5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(CLOSED) TAZER DT GROUP BUY

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ok everyone Z Automotive has been very responsive and agreeable to yet another group buy. We will need 10 members. The discount will be $50 off and be in the form of a special discount code.

Please post your interest in this thread so we can keep track and then send me a PM with your full name and email (which will be tied to your discount code).

Patsy1099

Reaction score
Wow looks like there is a lot of interest in this and the slots are almost filled. I got approval to go over 10 slots so if anyone else is interested let me know quickly because out of respect for the members who have already committed, I’ll close the group buy so they can go ahead and get theirs ordered.

Let me know if you want one!

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like I will have to start another one of these once I put my wheel/tires on. I need one but can wait until I need the speedometer adjusted! Will they do a bigger discount if you get more than 10 people?

Bo3liwe

Reaction score
Is there any problems with camera went blue , bluescreen and cruise control failure .. ?

Limited with (12inch screen)

Patsy1099

Reaction score
Anybody that wants to be included in the group buy has to PM me with their full name and email. Please do not PM me and say you are in if you are not 100% sure. Once I close the group buy I will PM all participants a unique one-time use discount that they can use to purchase from z automotive.

Anyone else that is interested please let me know soon.

Users who are viewing this thread