5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(CLOSED) TAZER DT GROUP BUY

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ok it looks like we have enough for our group buy. Like I said yesterday I have approval to go over 10 members if I submit the group as a whole before I close the group buy. There were a few members that reached out to me in private that I haven’t heard back from and haven’t been on the board in the last 24 hrs. I’m not sure when Z Automotive will open another group buy for us so I will leave this open for one more day. If you know anybody that might be interested let them know. I will close the group buy tomorrow and send all participants the details via PM.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
One other thing. A question came up in private, which I thought was a fair question, so I thought I’d answer it here in case others had the same question.

I do not benefit personally in any way for organizing this group buy. I do not receive a percentage nor do I receive an additional discount. It doesn’t matter to me if 100 members participate or 0. The only people that benefit are the members in the group buy who get a discount and the manufacturer making the sale. Ironically, I do not even own a Tazer and I’m not participating in this group buy. It seems like an awesome product but it’s just not in the budget at the moment. I just put this together because a few members reached out to me thinking I was organizing a group buy so I figured I’d try to be helpful. Again, I thought it was a fair question so I figured I’d answer it.

I hope everyone that participated enjoys their Tazer. Please post back your thoughts and reviews once you’ve received and tested it.

BBHelms

Reaction score
Was just looking to buy one, so glad I checked the boards.. Count me in.. Thanks for setting up!

2019 RAM 1500 LIMITED CREW 4X4

Helmetface

Reaction score
Does the Tazee allow you to "mitigate" power lag like the Pedal Commander does?

nicktisdale

Reaction score
Got my Tazer today. Had to update from 18.0.1 to 18.0.3. Instructions could be better, might be worth re-writing them up and submitting to Tazer ;) but seems to be working ... already enabled new LED light settings for some of my halogen bulbs, Auto-Fold Mirrors, enabled Backup Cam when turning on turn signal, and enabled Cargo CAM (hopeful you get a front camera installed at some point) ... getting ready to replace my halogen Headlights this weekend with the Black MIid-LED’s I got from ‘bamwholesaleparts.com’ for $1140 (Shipped) and my harness from Retroshop for $175 for the conversion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plimmy

Reaction score
I’d be interested if you start another. Ian at z auto said the code may still work if you don’t mind DM me the code? Thanks!

nicktisdale

Reaction score
The code was DT50 but we were told that it was associated/linked to our email address. You might be able to still try and use it though

Tellsch

Reaction score
I tried to use "DT50" and while it worked in the cart, when I went to checkout it said my email was not tied to the code.

Tellsch

Reaction score
I spoke with Ian and today only he said you can use code but only a couple spots left for the discount. . Just bought mine!

Told me the same and I ordered! Great deal, if anyone is on the fence time to jump in!

blckout

Reaction score
Got my Tazer today. Had to update from 18.0.1 to 18.0.3. Instructions could be better, might be worth re-writing them up and submitting to Tazer ;) but seems to be working ... already enabled new LED light settings for some of my halogen bulbs, Auto-Fold Mirrors, enabled Backup Cam when turning on turn signal, and enabled Cargo CAM (hopeful you get a front camera installed at some point) ... getting ready to replace my halogen Headlights this weekend with the Black MIid-LED’s I got from ‘bamwholesaleparts.com’ for $1140 (Shipped) and my harness from Retroshop for $175 for the conversion.

Random bump, but did you have to use the Tazer at all after putting in the new headlights? I’ll
be going from halogens with led replacement bulbs to oem led headlights with the harness so I just want to know what mode I should tell the tazer the lights are...

Users who are viewing this thread