5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clicking from front driver side back at dealer

rwolfe546

Reaction score
I have a 2019 ram.
It went to dealer once for a sound that only happened when the truck was warm. When making tight turns it would make a click / loud tick. It would sound like click click click repeatedly while turning

the first time the dealership said it was a bad wheel bearing and they replaced it.

The sound came back they said it was a backing plate on the rotor so they fixed it.

it has now came back again a tech drove with me around the parking lot and heard it and told my service advisor to give me a rental he had to keep it.

what could the problem be? How many times does it take to fix this ? has any one else had this sound before?

@RamCares

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a 2019 ram.
It went to dealer once for a sound that only happened when the truck was warm. When making tight turns it would make a click / loud tick. It would sound like click click click repeatedly while turning

the first time the dealership said it was a bad wheel bearing and they replaced it.

The sound came back they said it was a backing plate on the rotor so they fixed it.

it has now came back again a tech drove with me around the parking lot and heard it and told my service advisor to give me a rental he had to keep it.

what could the problem be? How many times does it take to fix this ? has any one else had this sound before?

@RamCares

Hello rwolfe546,

We're sorry to hear that. We recommend that you continue to work with your dealer as they work to diagnose and repair your vehicle. However, if you would like additional support while your vehicle is in service as well don't hesitate to send us a private message!

Hannah
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread