5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrysler at Carlisle and All Truck Nationals

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-chrysler-nationals/default.aspx

We usually head down on Saturday for Chrysler and enjoy the whole day there and drive back home that evening.

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-truck-nationals/

We usually spend the weekend camping at a state park.

These shows showcase the best Mopar has to offer, with hellcat thrilrides, many different contests, good food, and a pleasant trip back to the past, but the present and future are really exciting times.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Getting closer. Haven't seen any updates about the 2019 Ram having something special going on. I am sure it will be there though.

Would like a surprise visit by the TRX.

D

Deleted member103

Jared Balfour said:
Looks like an awesome show!
Wish there were a SHOW like that closer to US on in the NW or BC, I would be going !? Seeing those Furies, Belvedere's, & Barracuda's took me BACK if just for moment ! "cool," as one of my bro's would say (thought it was him trying to "fit in" to the Chicago scene !

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wish there were a SHOW like that closer to US on in the NW or BC, I would be going !? Seeing those Furies, Belvedere's, & Barracuda's took me BACK if just for moment ! "cool," as one of my bro's would say (thought it was him trying to "fit in" to the Chicago scene !

Why bold writing?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
4 more days. We are just heading down Saturday morning for Chrysler, but we have a camping trip planned for Trucks.

What I am hoping for...my son to be able to do the hellcat experience...a Rebel in the ride and drive...maybe a TRX appearance.

Also hope to see the Redeye, and we saw the Demon last year, but can not wait to see it again this year.

Roadrunners and super bees, 50 years. Gonna be awesome.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I will know in 24 hrs. Hoping there is a Redeye stashed in there with the Demon...but regular old hellcat is ok too.

My son crashed his bike, doing a pop wheel as he calls it but missed the landing. Chunk ed up his nose and lips and his knee and shin. First thing he says is Dad, please make sure I can get to Carlisle.

He is fine now, and just wants to leave.

He now wants to drive that big rig someday. Good times.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well, we made our trip to Chrysler Nationals. Our day started out pretty horrible. Heard the announcer at the Hellcat Thrill ride say riders under 15 must ride with an adult. We scurry over and get right in line to register, only to find oUT you also have to be over 48 inches. My boys heart sank...he is only 43ish. So that dampened our day.

But we got to spend time among all generations of Mopar vehicles.

Got to see a few Demons, lots of Hellcats, almost a Dozen General Lees, he got to check out the toys, and got an old military Powerwagon that so far hasn't left his side.

He got a Demon tattoo, some stickers and some more memories.

The thrill ride bummed us out so much that we really didn't stay too long. We also didn't get to take mom, she couldn't get off work.

So it was still a great day, just wasn't as awesome as we hoped.

Did get to see the Mopar Red 5th Gen though. So that was cool.

On to trucks in 3 weekends. Hope to get more 5th Gen shots there.

Users who are viewing this thread