5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center console conversion?

01Time

Reaction score
Has anyone attempted to install a console with a manual (on the floor) 4WD shifter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNL67Volvo

Reaction score
I'm still looking for someone in the PNW South Puget Sound area that would like to trade their black leather middle center console jump seat for my Limited's black leather console.

Europe RAM

Reaction score
Hello, I follow this forum with great interest because we only get 5 seater Ram's here in Europe and with a 4th child on the way I also wanted to convert my front console to the jumpseat. Does anyone know the part numbers that I need for this conversion because this is cheaper than exchanging a console for a jumpseat with transport costs between the USA and the Netherlands.

Thanks everyone

Europe RAM

Reaction score
People who want to sell their jumpseat and send it to the Netherlands are of course also welcome to contact me.

it can't hurt to ask ;)

bholt

Reaction score
I’ll have a 2021 Ram 2500 Big Horn with black cloth jump seat (Level B Group) in a few days. I’m looking for a center console. Anyone wanna swap or know where I can get one?

mtnrider

Reaction score
I’ll have a 2021 Ram 2500 Big Horn with black cloth jump seat (Level B Group) in a few days. I’m looking for a center console. Anyone wanna swap or know where I can get one?

Did you ever find a console? I'm looking for a 2020-21 2500/3500 Jump seat to retro fit into my 2016 so if you ever decide to sell let me know. Looking for one with the USB ports on the back.

Like this...

19C57BEE-96AF-44A0-9BAD-53998F81930A.JPG

Thanks.

bholt

Reaction score
Did you ever find a console? I'm looking for a 2020-21 2500/3500 Jump seat to retro fit into my 2016 so if you ever decide to sell let me know. Looking for one with the USB ports on the back.

Like this...

View attachment 99256

Thanks.

Never did find a console. Had the dealer price out all the parts and it didn’t make sense to accept the order so I put in an order for a 22 with the console...sorry and good luck.

UNL67Volvo

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the part # for a wiring harness for a center console with wireless charger? Dealer not helpful. The closest he could find was the armrest only wiring harness (68349111AD), but neither of us thought this was what I need to connect dash to full console. Can't tell if 68362132AC includes wireless charging. Rear seat HVAC/HEAT controls not necessary. Thanks!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

UNL67Volvo

Reaction score
So, I and another member are stuck on the wiring. Trying to swap a 2019 Laramie jump seat without the CD player with a 2021 Limited console without a CD player. The OEM console wiring harness does not want to power up the USBs front or rear (lid works), nor the front power port (rear power works) in the Laramie. This is also the case with the 68362132AC harness. Haven't even tried the jump seat in the Limited. If anyone can PM me if they think they can help we would greatly appreciate it.

Peck2121

Reaction score
Never did find a console. Had the dealer price out all the parts and it didn’t make sense to accept the order so I put in an order for a 22 with the console...sorry and good luck.

How much were the parts

bholt

Reaction score
Do you happen to have parts list or numbers

I have the list of parts for center floor console for my truck. You’re looking for a jump seat for a 1500, correct?

Peck2121

Reaction score
I have the list of parts for center floor console for my truck. You’re looking for a jump seat for a 1500, correct?

Yes I am, I have limited hopingnits and easy swap

Peck2121

Reaction score
Yes I am, I have limited hopingnits and easy swap
Need to figure out the rear vent buttons
Can anyone tell me the part # for a wiring harness for a center console with wireless charger? Dealer not helpful. The closest he could find was the armrest only wiring harness (68349111AD), but neither of us thought this was what I need to connect dash to full console. Can't tell if 68362132AC includes wireless charging. Rear seat HVAC/HEAT controls not necessary. Thanks!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
What is Mopar conversion to jump seat

Users who are viewing this thread