5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center console conversion?

UNL67Volvo

Reaction score
Anyone in the Seattle area interested in swapping their front 6th seat for a console? Laramie or Limited. 2019. Black. Haven't bought my truck yet, so just getting a feeler :cool:

chrishill15

Reaction score
if anyone is interested in a jump seat i have a 2019 Laramie and the jump seat was barely used, interested in a floor center console! i’m in south carolina!

Gtbadass

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Laramie 1500 with the black center seat if anyone is interested in swapping their console out. Located in VA

Gtbadass

Reaction score
Did you have any problems with the carpet? I’m reading this topic so far and it seems pretty straight forward of just needing the brackets and the usb extender from Amazon right? Of course sourcing the console is the main problem.
do you have a single write up with all the parts you needed to order and how to do it? I have a 2019 Laramie with the leather bench and want a console but have no idea how to get started.

Gtbadass

Reaction score
Another swap completed. Bench to console. Thanks to the members of this awesome forum that helped out with this little project.

You are all, MAKING RAM GREAT AGAIN
can you send me instructions and a parts list? I want to do this too bad

Gtbadass

Reaction score
I have a

I have a Laramie with the bench and the center seat folds down to a console (ish). The hidden storage under that seat is great if you have a CCP. Check the local junk yards and you maybe able to score one on the cheap.
did you already do the swap?

zsolian

Reaction score
Another swap completed. Bench to console. Thanks to the members of this awesome forum that helped out with this little project.

You are all, MAKING RAM GREAT AGAIN
Could you please tell me how you got power to front USB’s? Cannot get them to work period. I am going from bench to console.
Thanks,Zack

Lthary

Reaction score
I have a 19 Laramie with black leather and I will swap my seat for a center console if anyone need a seat!

UNL67Volvo

Reaction score
Looking for someone with front jumper seat/middle bench seat, in black leather, in the Seattle area, that is looking to swap for a console out of my '21 Limited that should arrive in a couple months.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

HeavyRotation

Reaction score
Looking for someone with front jumper seat/middle bench seat, in black leather, in the Seattle area, that is looking to swap for a console out of my '21 Limited that should arrive in a couple months.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
I'm in Eugene and have 19 black leather Laramie jump seat never used, would love to swap. Non smoker no pets. Shoot me a PM thanks.

UNL67Volvo

Reaction score
So, has ANYONE swapped their Limited's console for a front jumper seat? I would love to know details on what you did for the ducting, and how the leather ended up matching. thanks!

zylander

Reaction score
Anyone know if a center console out of a 1500 will fit into a 2500? Are they the same?

Ron083

Reaction score
Wow, magic happens here. I’m going to buy a Laramie with the center console and want to have a bench seat instead. Anyone interested in swapping with mine? :)
I will switch with you, I have a black bench seat

Az40ss

Reaction score
San Diego - I have a 2021 Laramie (black leather) with less than 300 miles. I have the jump seat and would be wiling to trade for the full center console. Let me know!

ColbyStorm

Reaction score
I have a 2021 Dodge ram 1500 bighorn. Just bought it brand new 2 days ago. It came with the bench seat and I am wanting to put the center floor console in it. Is there anyone that has a center floor console that wants to swap for bench seat? Mine is in perfect condition. If someone could atleast point me in the right direction to find one that would be awesome. Please and thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread