5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carven Exhaust is coming soon

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Whatttttttt, there’s a group buy and no one invited me to the party lol

PorBoy

Reaction score
Alrighty as I thought for a minute there that I had missed the boat lol.

Ram19Va

Reaction score
I get Competitor delivered on Friday. Hopefully I will get the shop to install it. After watching the video it looks like removing the OEM parts reduces the weight of the truck by quite a few pounds.

Last edited:

Carven Exhaust

Reaction score
I get Competitor delivered on Friday. Hopefully I will get the shop to install it. After watching the video it looks like removing the OEM parts reduces the weight of the truck by quite a few pounds.

Actually, why don't I go get you a weight comparison right now. I have both sitting on my shop floor. I can go weigh them and see what were cutting (weight wise)

Carven Exhaust

Reaction score
No tips shipping ?

so the polished direct fit tips are being loaded on the truck as we speak. the ceramic black unfortunately got held up with a delay with ceramic coating. As soon as I have them back, I will ship them immediately. let me know your order number, and ill see about throwing something in for the delay!

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
so the polished direct fit tips are being loaded on the truck as we speak. the ceramic black unfortunately got held up with a delay with ceramic coating. As soon as I have them back, I will ship them immediately. let me know your order number, and ill see about throwing something in for the delay!
Does this go for the catback system with the black tips as well? I can't wait for mine to come in. I will have it installed asap.

PorBoy

Reaction score

My order number is EEACFE99-7E44-4B82-9DE9-2BEF2F4D8EC2.jpeg

M

Mdegen93

So I ordered a kit with black tips and it’s been shipped. Mine will have the black tips in it correct?

Carven Exhaust

Reaction score
So I ordered a kit with black tips and it’s been shipped. Mine will have the black tips in it correct?
yes, the tips that come with the kit aren't the same ones we sell as direct replacement ones. the only black tips NOT leaving yet, were the ones that were installing JUST the tips. they mount up to the factory tail pipe section. where as the 2019 cat back kit we produce, has different fittings on the end for ease of installation. Same tips, different mounting neck/hardware.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Whimper whimper whimper lol, will I at least have mine before I go away for my cruise in October ? I would love to have something to think about looking forward to before I go. :)

Users who are viewing this thread