5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carven competitor catback vs gibson performance exhaust

shkelqimfuga

Reaction score
I was planning to install an aftermarket exhaust on my new Limited. I was wondering if someone has tried the Gibson performance exhaust for the 5th gen RAM? Does it cause more drone in the cab than the Carven competitor? Does someone maybe have a good exhaust clip (inside and outside the cab while cruising). Does the Gibson also make pops and bangs like the Carven (espacially when cold)? Thnx

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Honestly I was not aware that Gibson had produced a catback for our 5th gens.

shkelqimfuga

Reaction score
I found this video on youtube and I think it sounds as nice as the competitor. But I dont know how the drone in the cab is and if it is as loud as the competitor

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I bought a Gibson for my F150 years ago. All aluminized and not stainless steel so this Gibson may be better. Not a fan of Gibson. I would stick with Magnaflow or Borla and look no further if it was me.

PorBoy

Reaction score
I’ve owned Borla and have a Magnaflow, just trying things out as I go along lol..

PorBoy

Reaction score
See my signature, that’s what I am currently running and I’m loving it. I just have a problem when it comes to exhausts lol.

Users who are viewing this thread