5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carli 2.0 commuter system

El_PWR

Reaction score
How does it ride?
It’s a planted and cushiony feeling, I took it on a road trip from northern Nevada to California coast and I was very impressed. I would say it’s better than stock. The stock suspension always felt almost too soft and sloppy if that makes sense. Lowering the psi to 40 made it even more comfortable. I did loose mpg with the 35s and level. Previously I’d at best get around 23 highway at 80mph since I live at 5500 ft of elevation and now I get around 20 at 80 mph which is still pretty good. I will be doing some off roading and trailering here in the next months and update on the ride quality.

E.Hands

Reaction score
It’s a planted and cushiony feeling, I took it on a road trip from northern Nevada to California coast and I was very impressed. I would say it’s better than stock. The stock suspension always felt almost too soft and sloppy if that makes sense. Lowering the psi to 40 made it even more comfortable. I did loose mpg with the 35s and level. Previously I’d at best get around 23 highway at 80mph since I live at 5500 ft of elevation and now I get around 20 at 80 mph which is still pretty good. I will be doing some off roading and trailering here in the next months and update on the ride quality.
Do taller tires "slow down" the odometer just as much as the speedometer?
If so then that alone reduces your calculated MPG by the same percentage. Be it calculated on the dash or by hand.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread