5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canadian RamBox Ordering is Now Open

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
BobbiBigWheels said:
See title.
i think this is for just the 5'7" box? if not im "very happy" .if so- you might want to edit the title to say so. will save you a whole bunch of 6'4" rambox questions.

D

Deleted member 85

There has never in the history of half-ton Ram been a Rambox on a 6'4 bed...

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I know previously you could get the Quad Cabs with 6'4 Box with Rambox. I'm sure I've seen crews with the 6'4 and Rambox as well.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
BobbiBigWheels said:
There has never in the history of half-ton Ram been a Rambox on a 6'4 bed...
im not sure sure if my post "ruffled some feathers"? it was meant to be helpful and save you some time. as well as myself and at least another person on this forum are waiting for this specific combination. i can not say for sure that it WILL be offered but i can say FOR SURE it was offered. 2013 ram 1500 quad cab 6'4" with RAMBOXES parked in front of my office as i type this. 166,000 kms on it and the best truck i have ever owned.
1f60e.png
(so history has been changed)

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I believe the regular cab short beds had the 6'4" Ram Box.

Am pretty sure the quads did as @Jared Balfour said.

What I was surprised with was that the crews got both beds...what I always thought was that the quads got 6'4" and the crews got 5'7"...but as it turned out the crews got both.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
devildodge said:
I believe the regular cab short beds had the 6'4" Ram Box.

Am pretty sure the quads did as @Jared Balfour said.

What I was surprised with was that the crews got both beds...what I always thought was that the quads got 6'4" and the crews got 5'7"...but as it turned out the crews got both.
I believe it was around 2013 that the crews became available with the 6'4 bed.

D

Deleted member 85

******************SORRY.

Referring the Crew Cab, I've never seen a 6'4" Ram Box Crew Cab in my life.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I never knew a 6'4 crew existed til last year. And as @Jared Balfour said it was since 2013. All is good. We learn something or realize something everyday.

Thanks for the info everyone.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
WooHoo as @Jared Balfour said now I just have to wait for the ETorque. Thinking August time frame for that and want to test drive one first to see if I like it.

D

Deleted member 85

To answer the 6'4" bed RamBox - no ordering available.

I'll be damned - 6'4" RamBox is available on a current gen 1500. 3 years selling FCA product, I've never seen it on a half-ton.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
BobbiBigWheels said:

I'll be damned - 6'4" RamBox is available on a current gen 1500. 3 years selling FCA product, I've never seen it on a half-ton.
no problem BBW- just trying to get the correct info out there.i guess because i have no kids and not a real need for the crew cab-but need the 6'4" rambox was perfect combo. the more options known the more sales.
263a.png
for me-i'm in a holding pattern -hoping the same configuration becomes available.
1f60e.png

D

Deleted member103

BobbiBigWheels said:

Time to go to "skool" ?
263a.png

ps; what I want to learn is . . . will the Quads with the 6'4" beds have their own RamBox's ?

sgk

Reaction score
Anyone know when can we expect dealers to have ones with Ramboxes?

2019REBEL

Reaction score
sgk said:
Anyone know when can we expect dealers to have ones with Ramboxes?
A lot of dealers don't order them, they just let customers order them. When I got my 2014 with Ramboxes, it was the only one on the lot and he probably had 50 or so trucks.

D

Deleted member 85

2019REBEL said:
A lot of dealers don't order them, they just let customers order them. When I got my 2014 with Ramboxes, it was the only one on the lot and he probably had 50 or so trucks.
That's a Canadian thing apparently. We never stock Rambox either, but I keep seeing Americans on the forums that won't buy a truck without it.

2019REBEL

Reaction score
BobbiBigWheels said:
That's a Canadian thing apparently. We never stock Rambox either, but I keep seeing Americans on the forums that won't buy a truck without it.
Yes I know I am in Canada
icon_lol.gif
. Ontario to be exact. I don't see very many around here that have Ramboxes either. Just mine
263a.png

sgk

Reaction score
is it because us Ontarians or Canadians don't hunt or fish as much as our neighbors? most videos I watch on ramboxes they have gun racks or fishing gear in them. Well, I'm curious to see how full of junk I fill mine.

2019REBEL

Reaction score
I don't put huntin and fishin gear in mine. Mostly have tools in there and my bunker gear(who wants the cab to smell like smoke) and other emergency gear for water rescue.
263a.png

Users who are viewing this thread