5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BZ from Detroit

BZ23

Reaction score
Hello all. I have been stalking the forum for weeks now. Finally joined, and also finally placed an order on my first Ram ever. I am very excited. I currently own a Sierra and cannot wait for my new truck.

Many of you have been very helpful to me after reading literally every single thread.
Living in the Detroit area I have had opportunities to see many trucks, and even have driven by the plants to see thousands of Rams sitting waiting to be shipped. They are all beautiful. I will be posting my order details on the Order Tracker forum.

My uncle works for chrysler and has been putting in massive overtime for this truck.

Thanks again to all, even though I haven't been vocal, you have helped me out a lot in here.
BZ

RAM 4times

Reaction score
BZ23 said:
Hello all. I have been stalking the forum for weeks now. Finally joined, and also finally placed an order on my first Ram ever. I am very excited. I currently own a Sierra and cannot wait for my new truck.

Many of you have been very helpful to me after reading literally every single thread.
Living in the Detroit area I have had opportunities to see many trucks, and even have driven by the plants to see thousands of Rams sitting waiting to be shipped. They are all beautiful. I will be posting my order details on the Order Tracker forum.

My uncle works for chrysler and has been putting in massive overtime for this truck.

Thanks again to all, even though I haven't been vocal, you have helped me out a lot in here.
BZ
that's the way i started here also. i check in a couple of times a day.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
welcome. Glad to have you. Another from a GM product. Hope your Ram serves you well. Glad the forum could help you.

Be sure to post up about your truck and your experience. Thank you.
263a.png

Kersch

Reaction score

BZ
Same here! Studied the site for months. Learned a ton from everyone. Placed a longhorn order last night. Can’t wait.

Jello0123

Reaction score
I live in the D as well. Trying to pull the trigger on a RAM myself and going through the dealership negotiation process, sigh. Good on you for getting the employee pricing. Any truth to the rumor that employees have 6 vouchers they can use/give per year. There is a gentleman on here willing to give them to us.

Users who are viewing this thread