5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buy now or wait till March?

Neokane

Reaction score
Title says it all.

I am on night shift the next 4 nights, and need to decide if I want to lose a morning of sleep to get a truck, or wait till friday/saturday.

Any speculation or insight on what march incentives will be?

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's a great question. I was in your shoes on Friday and I pulled the trigger on Saturday. I was doing a factory order so I wasn't getting anything being pushed off the lots but I figured February peeing a short month with less days to sell and right after the Presidents day sales ended I ended up getting 3750 in rebates on a factory order. Good luck always wondered what March would bring however if you really want to get the deals you would have to wait till the end of March and I didn't feel like waiting around another month. Good luck let me know how it goes

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've found dealers are usually more likely to deal at the tail end of the month. I ordered this last truck as well so it didn't make much difference. That said the truck came in on the last day of the month and they were hot to get me in to pick it up. I told them I wasn't going to leave work early and they ended up staying late to get the deal processed.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I don’t think it will hurt you waiting until March. It may or may not be better but I doubt it will be worse. Who knows though. Either way I don’t think it is going to be significant enough to base a decision off of. The most important thing is to find the right truck in the right config and the right dealer who will work with you on price. Then whatever the incentive is when all that other stuff is naked down, so be it. Then you enjoy your purchase. Whether it’s $1k more or a $1k less. My two cents.

doublenichols

Reaction score
...End of the month for dealers is ALWAYS the best time for deals! The pressure they put on the sales team is unbearable. ...End of year is even worse!! I bought my Limited in December just before the Christmas holiday. Though the deals on the Classics were crazier (for obvious reasons), I feel like I got a pretty good deal on my '19 Limited. Don't hold out 'til December. If so, you may as well get the '20!

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
...End of the month for dealers is ALWAYS the best time for deals! The pressure they put on the sales team is unbearable. ...End of year is even worse!! I bought my Limited in December just before the Christmas holiday. Though the deals on the Classics were crazier (for obvious reasons), I feel like I got a pretty good deal on my '19 Limited. Don't hold out 'til December. If so, you may as well get the '20!
What size tires are you running on yours?

PTRAM

Reaction score
Title says it all.

I am on night shift the next 4 nights, and need to decide if I want to lose a morning of sleep to get a truck, or wait till friday/saturday.

Any speculation or insight on what march incentives will be?

I don't think the dealers know what incentives will be available in March till they are notified on the first or second of March themselves.

Neokane

Reaction score
So it looks like Chevy extended their truck month.. I am curious if Ram will too.

PaGregSS

Reaction score
Was just on Ram's site and it looks like they've extended most of this month's incentives until 4/1. My guess is to match Chevy extending their truck month to 4/1.

Brobee

Reaction score
End of March = end of month AND end of quarter.

Trfnj74

Reaction score
Was just on Ram's site and it looks like they've extended most of this month's incentives until 4/1. My guess is to match Chevy extending their truck month to 4/1.

Where do you see that? I don't see any on the Limited model that were there as of yesterday? I only see a financing special.

Neokane

Reaction score
Actually, it looks like this rebate is gone..
$1,250 - 2019 Retail Consumer Cash **CK1 (excl GL-WE). Exp. 02/28/2019

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Actually, it looks like this rebate is gone..
$1,250 - 2019 Retail Consumer Cash **CK1 (excl GL-WE). Exp. 02/28/2019
What about the $1000 Conquest Cash? I ordered mine on 2/14...The dealer gave me $3750 in rebates plus whatever is available in March....hopefully I get the extra grand too

PaGregSS

Reaction score
Where do you see that? I don't see any on the Limited model that were there as of yesterday? I only see a financing special.
If you go to the incentives page, then click on Total Value. You'll see this:
Ram incentives.jpg

dn325ci

Reaction score
Yes that is for the big horn.. If you search rebates by model (Limited) it doesn't show any. There isn't any total value to click on etc..
Actually, I'm not seeing anything loaded for any model other than that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/