5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buy now or wait till March?

Neokane

Reaction score
Spoke with the dealership. They said that our agreement is still good. Either they are going to make up the difference or all rebates still apply.

So I'm happy.
Going to pick it up tomorrow!

cobrar97

Reaction score
No incentives for anything but the Big Horn...can that be right?

ClancyO

Reaction score
Depends on how much sleep you want. I netted 6750 in rebates (3750 +2500 Chrysler cap +1000 select inventory). If it's the right truck, it's the right truck - just get 'er done. Could I have gotten a better deal? Maybe, maybe not, and if the queen had balls she'd be the king. Most of us feel your pain - something about the whole process just makes you second guess yourself even after its over - and it's all silly. If it's the right truck and they genuinely appear to be giving you a good deal, just do it and be done. You'll be happy once the keys are in your pocket.

acat

Reaction score
Depends on how much sleep you want. I netted 6750 in rebates (3750 +2500 Chrysler cap +1000 select inventory). If it's the right truck, it's the right truck - just get 'er done. Could I have gotten a better deal? Maybe, maybe not, and if the queen had balls she'd be the king. Most of us feel your pain - something about the whole process just makes you second guess yourself even after its over - and it's all silly. If it's the right truck and they genuinely appear to be giving you a good deal, just do it and be done. You'll be happy once the keys are in your pocket.

a big horn?

what is the Chrysler cap?

ClancyO

Reaction score
a big horn?

what is the Chrysler cap?

It is/was a big horn. $2500 Chrysler Capital - for using their financing. Rate is high, and I will refi with my credit union for way less, but it was an extra $2500 off the top.

alangsam

Reaction score
That's a great question. I was in your shoes on Friday and I pulled the trigger on Saturday. I was doing a factory order so I wasn't getting anything being pushed off the lots but I figured February peeing a short month with less days to sell and right after the Presidents day sales ended I ended up getting 3750 in rebates on a factory order. Good luck always wondered what March would bring however if you really want to get the deals you would have to wait till the end of March and I didn't feel like waiting around another month. Good luck let me know how it goes
I would wait for the new tailgate. Also fca is crazy with incentives they will drop their pants and offer 10k off here in Florida.

acat

Reaction score
It is/was a big horn. $2500 Chrysler Capital - for using their financing. Rate is high, and I will refi with my credit union for way less, but it was an extra $2500 off the top.
Thanks man, is the incentives only for big horn?

krakenatwork

Reaction score
On the Canadian side of the border: the 8500$ rebate on Big Horn RAMs remains for March, plus there's a 750$ "cash" rebate that wasn't there in february.

DM-SC

Reaction score
I bought a 2019 Laramie yesterday.

While I was waiting on the Finance guy, I was speaking to one of the Sales Managers.

I told him I wished I had made it in earlier in the week, so I could have gotten a slightly better deal.

He told me that he would not have given me as good a deal if I had come in with in the last few days of February. I was a bit puzzled by that since I've always heard that you get the best deals at the end of a month/year.

He explained that there was no way they were going to hit their Feburary quota so they weren't cutting the prices as much.

Now, since they are in a new month, he can make better deals, taking the chance that he will meet his March quota. Thus getting the extra money from FCA.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dodgehemi0

Reaction score
What do you guys think FCA will do with April now that this whole coronavirus is probably killing sales?

Users who are viewing this thread