5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Built Incorrectly, new Limited

bobbylew

Reaction score
I picked up my new Limited on 3/18/21 and it didn't have the ventilated rear seats, or at least not the buttons on the rear of the console to turn them on. They were on the build sheet, on the window sticker, but not on my truck. Everything else in the "Limited Level 1 Equipment Group" is there but not the ventilated rear seats. I made my dealer aware before I left the lot but no solution. Any ideas? Thanks.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wouldn't of signed the papers for the truck until it was figured out why it wasn't on there. Hopefully they make it right at no cost to you on getting that installed.

19 North

Reaction score
Take a pic of both items and include them in a bad google review. I know of three dealers around me that absolutely freak out over bad reviews.

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
Dang, my limited just hit shipping status. Adding that to the list of things to check for.
Thanks for posting.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wouldn’t have signed the paper work but since we’re passed that I would give the dealer a chance to correct the issue before you go plastering bad reviews. Now if there not bs on doing anything then review away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
Dang, my limited just hit shipping status. Adding that to the list of things to check for.
Thanks for posting.

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
I wouldn’t have signed the paper work but since we’re passed that I would give the dealer a chance to correct the issue before you go plastering bad reviews. Now if there not bs on doing anything then review away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I would sign, I would just get it on the "We owe you" work order.

bobbylew

Reaction score
It's a factory mistake. Dealer didn't do anything wrong. But it will be up to them to fix the issue, along with Ram. My problem is getting them to get on it. I'll be freaking with this for months! It's there a way for me to talk to the factory or Ram myself?

DeepH2ODriller

Reaction score
It's a factory mistake. Dealer didn't do anything wrong. But it will be up to them to fix the issue, along with Ram. My problem is getting them to get on it. I'll be freaking with this for months! It's there a way for me to talk to the factory or Ram myself?

Send a DM to @RamCares

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Like others said, this is on the factory, not the dealer.

Walking away without signing was your leverage. (Probably not needed...but that was your leverage.)

Now? Like mentioned upstream, contact @RamCares and have them elevate it. It's just some modules and items that can be done by the service department.

bobbylew

Reaction score
Dealer said they world call me in 2 to 3 days. They said they would order switches and hoped that's all the problem was.

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dealer said they world call me in 2 to 3 days. They said they would order switches and hoped that's all the problem was.
Just remember: these trucks are put together with screws and bolts. Anything needed to be fixed or replaced, can be done with screws and bolts. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/