5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Build Tracking Preferences

Gatornation9999

Reaction score
So I've seen many different threads about different ways to track a build. The dealer is sending my build in today, so I was wondering a few questions:

1. What is everyone's preferred method to track their build? - I know some have mentioned a site called MOTS?. I know this site provides a user upgrade to track.
2. At what point can you start tracking? Is it when you receive a VIN?

DeanKing

Reaction score
So I've seen many different threads about different ways to track a build. The dealer is sending my build in today, so I was wondering a few questions:

1. What is everyone's preferred method to track their build? - I know some have mentioned a site called MOTS?. I know this site provides a user upgrade to track.
2. At what point can you start tracking? Is it when you receive a VIN?
I use the system from this forum. It seems like your options are to pay this forum or pay a different forum. But if you ask questions on this forum about your tracking on a different forum that could get a little awkward. Also this is a Ram forum the other is a Wrangler forum. Supposedly you can track with a VON in addition to a VIN but i don’t see the point of that since you get a VIN within 3 days. Nothing is happening anyway in three days. Not that the main guy who does this forum tracking is out of town for another week. There have been. Few hiccups with him out but they got fixed within a day. Overall I am happy with the tracking.

Users who are viewing this thread