5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Build Sheet Not Available?

guitarjesus

Reaction score
Hey folks, I recently bought a 2019 1500 Tradesman and I wanted to get the build sheet for it. I go to the website that's been linked and the PDF it generates says "No records corresponding to the VIN provided".

Is it common for this to happen? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Hey folks, I recently bought a 2019 1500 Tradesman and I wanted to get the build sheet for it. I go to the website that's been linked and the PDF it generates says "No records corresponding to the VIN provided".

Is it common for this to happen? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
what site did you use?

there are many available

and fyi
FCA servers have been flakey lately

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It’s a mess right now. RamTrucks, Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler, or FiatUSA. If none of those work, then you have to try the complex links like triple_B used to post (the VIN is in the middle of the gobbledy-****). Here’s an example. Works with any of the five servers.

edit: strange that the site censors gobbledy-g00k. But I can say cluster****. Wait, no I can’t.

guitarjesus

Reaction score
It’s a mess right now. RamTrucks, Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler, or FiatUSA. If none of those work, then you have to try the complex links like triple_B used to post (the VIN is in the middle of the gobbledy-****). Here’s an example. Works with any of the five servers.

edit: strange that the site censors gobbledy-g00k. But I can say cluster****. Wait, no I can’t.
Tried this one too. Every time I get the same pdf generated, supplied vin contains no data

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You have to make sure you use CAPITAL letters. Make sure you are using the number zero and not the letter o.

You usually can not copy and paste.

You may need to clear your cookies.

I have done 6 in the past few days. We are shopping for a vehicle.

Good luck

guitarjesus

Reaction score
Got it! Using all caps was the trick. That is friggin ridiculous to need to do that. Now that I have that accomplished, I see when looking to upgrade certain things, it says you need to have a particular "sales code" on your truck. That isn't in my build sheet, so do I need to contact the dealer for that? Thanks to all!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Got it! Using all caps was the trick. That is friggin ridiculous to need to do that. Now that I have that accomplished, I see when looking to upgrade certain things, it says you need to have a particular "sales code" on your truck. That isn't in my build sheet, so do I need to contact the dealer for that? Thanks to all!
you might be in trouble
see if the dealer can get a POC that far back

some sales codes are here

Users who are viewing this thread