5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Borla Cat-Back Exhaust Systems for 6.4 Bed?

SexyJustice

Reaction score
I've looked through the Borla catalog but I noticed the compatibility details list Crew Cab with short bed or Quad Cab with 6.4 Standard Bed. I have a Crew cab with a 6.4 bed. Has anyone found a compatible setup? If not what's a good alternative?

Burningblades

Reaction score
Was told by borla that it should fit all configurations, but they haven't confirmed it yet. As soon as one comes in stock at my work im gonna buy one and try it.

Burningblades

Reaction score
I bought the attack today just need time to install it, will let you know

Michael_D

Reaction score
I have been waiting for Borla to confirm fitment as well, before I order the Touring system.

Seems odd to me that the Magnaflow system will fit either truck, 5.7' and 6.4' bed lengths - but Borla says something different.

Burningblades

Reaction score
Its gonna fit it doesn't replace the mid pipe and thats whats longer on our trucks. I wont be able to put mine on till next weekend

Michael_D

Reaction score
Its gonna fit it doesn't replace the mid pipe and thats whats longer on our trucks. I wont be able to put mine on till next weekend

If you wouldn't mind, can you post back after you install it and let me (us) know how it works out for you? I want to get a Touring system, but will not place the order without confirmation it will fit my truck with 6.4' bed.

Burningblades

Reaction score
Unbolt the swaybar endlink and drop the spare tire. Take off the spare tire shroud 3 10mm bolts lift the truck so the axle drops to full extension and you can pull the full exhaust out with out cutting the left side pipe like the instructions say

Users who are viewing this thread