5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boogielander Build

vegas/ henderson area and AZ were on my list too... plenty of freedom to do whatever, but the heat...

after 50 days up north the heat is driving me crazy LOL

my friend with his JT joined this weekend's trip.
i think that's gonna be the better option for me out east with tighter stuff while retaining solid axle capabilities.
at least while the full sizers in our group were going slow to navigate the trail due to size, the JT was taking everything like it's a walk in the park with plenty of rooms to spare.
I see a lot of those on trails out here for sure. JTs and JLs are all over the place for good reason.

The super rich are buying 1000 acre tracts of land in MT at an unreal pace!

TN seems much more realistic. 👍
TN is top of the list, MT was on the list because I was there and enjoyed my time. but once that "oh god this place is beautiful" wears off and reality kicks in... I don't think I can deal with the winter LOL

I see a lot of those on trails out here for sure. JTs and JLs are all over the place for good reason.
yeah JT is really not bad of an idea.
GFC camper with Fox 3.0 on 37s with baja designs all over and switch-pro.

i already know LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back