5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blitzs wheels 20x10 -18

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well this is a long weird story but I’ll make it short, it’s a 4” B.D.S lift but with the other things added I’m at 5”. I have Fox shocks front and rear and a spacer added to the rear to keep it somewhat leveled.

PorBoy

Reaction score
^^^. That’s cool, will you have your oem tpms installed or going with all new ones ?

Ronbhaines

Reaction score
^^^. That’s cool, will you have your oem tpms installed or going with all new ones ?
New ones. I'm excited. I will put the stock rims and tires back on in the winter

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

PorBoy

Reaction score
I ordered a set of 18” Blitzs wheels to use as my winter wheels. I’m hopeful that the offset of them will allow enough clearance for my BDS lift.

MF2020

Reaction score
I definitely like what it brings to the table. Just enough, yet not in your face.
Just noticed this rear cab spoiler. LOVE IT! where did it come from? Could not find it in your equipment list. Maybe I missed it but please do tell where you got this. Also, the new Fuel Wheels look great too. Nice job with the accessories and yes I agree, "just enough, yet not in your face."

PorBoy

Reaction score
Thank you, it’s an EGR roof spoiler, you can get it painted to match but I needed that contrast.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Not a problem, feel free to pm me with any questions that you may have. :)

Users who are viewing this thread