5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blitzs wheels 20x10 -18

KarsonR

Reaction score
Do you have a link to those exact wheels? Do you remember what offset they were also?

KarsonR

Reaction score
Cool, all I can find are the black ones, can't seem to find the silver

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Cool, all I can find are the black ones, can't seem to find the silver

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

KarsonR

Reaction score
You got any good side shots of those new rims?
Where you at in NJ?

KarsonR

Reaction score
They look great with the 35's. Can't wait to see them on the truck. I'm 30 mins north of Philly

KarsonR

Reaction score
Looks awesome!! Do the terras ride like most 3 rated 35's? I had wild peaks in a 35 on my 16 Laramie and they were great for the first 15000 then got progressively worse. Before that I had durratracs that did the same thing after about 10000 miles

PorBoy

Reaction score
I honestly have less then 300 miles on these. The Ram spends more time sitting in my driveway then on the road. Oh and actually when I ship it to shops to have work done also. I really thought I would be driving it more, but I’m spending more time then ever driving my turbo Accord.

Chuck19

Reaction score
Love this style wheel and really like the new color option that you picked. Wish they came in 18” because I prefer the beefier tire look of 18’s. I had the Matte Black Machined DDT in 18 on an F250 I just traded in for my 1500. It’s silver Ike yours and i would be all over these if they were 18’s. Your Ram looks killer keep up the good work!

PorBoy

Reaction score
Trust me I really wanted these in 18” but try as I may it want going to happen. Well not if I wanted my Titanium look and I definitely wanted this look. Thank you for those kind words of encouragement and I look forward to adding more to the mix.

Users who are viewing this thread