5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bizzar Thread

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
You're on a vehicle forum, where most of those with issues come to complain/seek answers. 95% of the truck owner population that has a relatively problem-free truck most likely aren't on a forum searching for answers to problems they don't have. Ram sells hundreds of thousands of trucks a year. We have a very small percentage of the overall population on the forums. They just appear to be larger because they're the loudest.
this

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Can I join your bizarre club, Whiskey? 1 year+ into ownership of my '22, it's been one of the best quality vehicles I've owned. I don't take my vehicles to dealers for anything unless I can't complete it myself, but I haven't had any issues to address.

Heck, even with the two "major" issues my '20 had (leaking rear window, sub-par a/c), which I fixed myself, it was a super truck.

There's no denying that some new vehicles have problems, and Ram is not immune, but those are really in the minority. Like you said, "one of the rare millions that is Ok"
Welcome to the club!

Davidbt

Reaction score
I traded what was probably my favorite truck, a 2018 crew cab slt 6.7 SO with what I believe was level ll package. I thought it was a big horn. It was my second 6.7 Ram and I really never had a problem with either. I thought I just had to have a Gladiator to pull our 26' 5,500lb trailer with and I wasn't happy with that decision. So I searched and found a 21' 1500 big horn crew cab 4x4 with the 5.7 non etorq with the 3.92 gears and picked it up in September. It was dealer owned with 11,300 miles. No problems so far with any of my vehicles. I have to say this 5.7 is a blast to drive.

Users who are viewing this thread