5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bilstein 5100

Morenar

Reaction score
That seems like you only got around 1.5" of lift. Did the spacers from the SST kit get installed in the rear, as 24.5 is what I was stock? If you have the Bilstein's on 5 and the spacer, you should be just over 3" up in the front. It almost seems like the Bilstein's are set at stock or the spacer is not installed. Unless your truck new sat really low, something doesn't seem right. AS said before, without measurement before the lift, it is hard to say.
Yep, I checked and the top spacer is installed on the front and the rear has the spring spacer. Circlip 5 is on the bilsteins. Do 4WD sit lower in the front than 2WD? See the spacer and the circlip on 5. You may need to zoom in on the pic. Only thing I can think of is the spring is not facing the correct way? Not sure if that makes up enough to get me over 3"

Attachments

• IMG_0511.jpg
    IMG_0511.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0671.jpg
    IMG_0671.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

397STROKER

Reaction score
I think 2WD sits lower. I don't know it the clocking would make that much difference but I know the instructions tell how to mark the position before you disassemble so you can put it back with the same orientation.

Morenar

Reaction score
I think 2WD sits lower. I don't know it the clocking would make that much difference but I know the instructions tell how to mark the position before you disassemble so you can put it back with the same orientation.
These don't affect the height I would assume? They are pointing in different directions on both sides.

Attachments

• IMG_0672.jpg
    IMG_0672.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 105

397STROKER

Reaction score
No, those are just stops so you don't have to hold the nut on that side when tightening.

Morenar

Reaction score
I opened a ticket with bilstein to see if they may have an idea why. They have asked for pictures of the install and shock locations.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks perfect, what ring selection did you use on the Belltech struts? Instructions read a bit confusing.
yea I also didn't find the instructions to be to clear so reach out to Belltech customer service and I went with the following
I used 1- 16 mm ring, 1- 8mm ring and 1 packer.
1 or 2 guys mentioned they got more than 1.5 initially but then their suspension settle

Noodiler

Reaction score
I can't seem to find it, so apologies if it's been already answered,

Is 5100 doable with RC UACs on Stock Rebel wheels, or would the RC UAC rub on the tires?

Would it be better if it's the 5100 on Mopar lift kit UAC?

Truck is a 2023 Rebel with the standard ORP. Looking to put the 5100 on the 5th clip in addition to Rear 5100 with a 1.5' spacer.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can't seem to find it, so apologies if it's been already answered,

Is 5100 doable with RC UACs on Stock Rebel wheels, or would the RC UAC rub on the tires?

Would it be better if it's the 5100 on Mopar lift kit UAC?

Truck is a 2023 Rebel with the standard ORP. Looking to put the 5100 on the 5th clip in addition to Rear 5100 with a 1.5' spacer.

Tires hitting the UCA’s depends on the width of the tire, and the offset of the wheel …. Not the UCA …. If it were me, I would pass on the RC UCA’s and get a set of JBA’s …. 5th clip with the ORP is as high as you can go …. Get ready for a pretty firm ride …. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noodiler

Reaction score
Tires hitting the UCA’s depends on the width of the tire, and the offset of the wheel …. Not the UCA …. If it were me, I would pass on the RC UCA’s and get a set of JBA’s …. 5th clip with the ORP is as high as you can go …. Get ready for a pretty firm ride …. Good luck

Is it that bad? The stock is pretty soft. I come from lowered german cars so been always used to hard rides.

The JBA's look pretty badass (although a bit pricey as I'll also have them shipped to Dubai).

Thanks a ton for your quick reply.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is it that bad? The stock is pretty soft. I come from lowered german cars so been always used to hard rides.

The JBA's look pretty badass (although a bit pricey as I'll also have them shipped to Dubai).

Thanks a ton for your quick reply.

It will be butter soft compared to lowered sports car ….. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread