5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bilstein 5100

realralfy

Reaction score
I just received a set of the 5100 (all 4) and haven't installed them yet. I'm thinking of sending them back and springing for the Icon coilovers. Is anyone interested in them should I decide to return them?

I paid $429.99 for them....

Blackmer18

Reaction score
I just received a set of the 5100 (all 4) and haven't installed them yet. I'm thinking of sending them back and springing for the Icon coilovers. Is anyone interested in them should I decide to return them?

I might be interested in 2 5100s for the front

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I’d be interested in the rears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BunkMoreland

Reaction score
put your email on the waiting list at bilsteinlifts.com. That’s what I did. Snagged a pair a little over a week ago.
Just gotta be quick on the draw when you get that email.

Scrmn'Eagle

Reaction score

Interested in the set if still available

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What needs to be done for these to go onto a Rebel?..

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's just a simple shock replacement. Set your ring at setting 5 and you are g2g.

Just remember reading about something that needs to be done differently with Rebel models and the top mount?

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just got mine 2 weeks ago at www.realtruck.com FYI

Ordered or delivered? I had quite the issue with them...charged me and then no update for weeks. And it was a total hassle to get a refund. You’d get someone on the phone and they’d have no idea what was going on.

Bottom line...they never had them in stock

wlay00

Reaction score
Ordered or delivered? I had quite the issue with them...charged me and then no update for weeks. And it was a total hassle to get a refund. You’d get someone on the phone and they’d have no idea what was going on.

Bottom line...they never had them in stock

I ordered them about a month ago and got them in 2 weeks. Sorry you had trouble with them.

Donut Assassin

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’ve had my truck for a month now and it’s time for bigger tires. I got my 5100 rears from eBay within 2 days of ordering. 2 sites that said front 5100s were in stock have now told me they are back ordered and the 3rd site of real trucks hasn’t even sent me a confirmation email. But I have some questions. I have a 2020 bighorn night edition 5.7 etorque, No ORP. Using the stock springs, how high will the rear 5100’s lift? And at what setting to set the fronts to make it level? Thanks guys.

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’ve had my truck for a month now and it’s time for bigger tires. I got my 5100 rears from eBay within 2 days of ordering. 2 sites that said front 5100s were in stock have now told me they are back ordered and the 3rd site of real trucks hasn’t even sent me a confirmation email. But I have some questions. I have a 2020 bighorn night edition 5.7 etorque, No ORP. Using the stock springs, how high will the rear 5100’s lift? And at what setting to set the fronts to make it level? Thanks guys.

You’ll get 0-1” on the rears. So depending on what you do back there will depend on what setting you want up front.

Donut Assassin

Reaction score
You’ll get 0-1” on the rears. So depending on what you do back there will depend on what setting you want up front.

Do you have a good link on how to set it to get 1”? The instructions included are very lacking and I can’t seem to find a tutorial or video.

jjhall8

Reaction score
Do you have a good link on how to set it to get 1”? The instructions included are very lacking and I can’t seem to find a tutorial or video.
The rears are not adjustable you will not get any lift. The 0-1" means that you can add a spacer up to 1" to create the lift.

Users who are viewing this thread