5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Tonneau Cover for the Rambox

Jakmc25

Reaction score
Anyone with the Sentry or Sentry CT can you confirm if this cover uses existing rails in Rambox bed or does it come with it’s own rails?
I just bought a used Ram with Rambox but it doesn’t have the bed rails not sure I need to spend the extra $400 on rails or not.

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Reaction score
Anyone with the Sentry or Sentry CT can you confirm if this cover uses existing rails in Rambox bed or does it come with it’s own rails?
I just bought a used Ram with Rambox but it doesn’t have the bed rails not sure I need to spend the extra $400 on rails or not.
I don't have the Sentry, but according to their instructions it uses the existing silver rails. Sentry Install Instructions

Jakmc25

Reaction score
that's what i thought but my truck does not have them. And i called a local cover dealer and they said it doesn't but that is not how i read the directions either.

Users who are viewing this thread