5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best place to purchase Mopar official Mopar warranty- dont buy from local dealer!

Jrex

Reaction score
The best place I have found to by an authentic Mopar extended warranty is Chrysler Warranty Direct.
www.chryslerwarrantydirect.com

Comparing chryslerwarrantydirect.com & Ziegler:

chryslerwarrantydirect.com:
MaxCare 8 Years 125,000 Miles MSRP $3,650.00 $100.00 Ded Our Price $2,450.00

Ziegler:
Maxcare 8 Years 125,000 Miles WM8125N $100.00 Ded $3,650.00

That's a $1,200.00 savings.

Just go to www.chryslerwarrantydirect.com
-Click Free instant quote.
-put in year, make/Model and Mileage.
-Click get quote.
-Click on plan and deductible you want. Can pay for it on line over internet.
-Click purchase now:
WARRANTY DETAILS
Warranty Selected
Official Mopar® Vehicle Protection Maximum Care 8 Year / 125000 Mile Warranty With a $100 Deductible
GENUINE & FACTORY-BACKEDYour Vehicle 2019 Ram Pickup 1500 (Under 12,000 Miles)
Plan Pricing $2450.00
Total $2450.00 (For your peace of mind, we offer a 100% no questions asked money-back guarantee within the first 60 days of purchase if you are not fully satisfied. We also offer quick and easy 0% financing up to 18 months. Please give us a call at (888) 352-6103 if you're interested in financing this warranty purchase.)
Total Due: $2450.00

Have not seen better pricing on these. it call all be done online on their website, except if you live in Florida. Have to call in to get it done.
(888) 352-6103

Hope this helps.

Ortiz7983

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got my lifetime warranty from Ziegler for $2,000. Question about this? Do I have to choose a dealer and change it if I use another dealer or can I just go to any Chrysler dealer and I don’t have to do notify the mopar? Or do I have to stick to the dealer I bought the truck from?

geotex1

Reaction score
I got my lifetime warranty from Ziegler for $2,000. Question about this? Do I have to choose a dealer and change it if I use another dealer or can I just go to any Chrysler dealer and I don’t have to do notify the mopar? Or do I have to stick to the dealer I bought the truck from?

You are not tied to any dealer. Any RAM dealer can perform factory or lifetime repairs.

Ortiz7983

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You are not tied to any dealer. Any RAM dealer can perform factory or lifetime repairs.

Sounds good. Another thing if you know. I had a oil change done at the dealer with tire rotations and what not. Do these records automatically show up when I sign in to my mopar account? I clicked on it and it doesn’t show up. Actually says “add a Maintenace record”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

geotex1

Reaction score
Sounds good. Another thing if you know. I had a oil change done at the dealer with tire rotations and what not. Do these records automatically show up when I sign in to my mopar account? I clicked on it and it doesn’t show up. Actually says “add a Maintenace record”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's hit and miss I have found from dealers. I had a 4th Gen Sport, still have a 4th Gen dually, and now my 5th Gen, and my experience has been that it's there 75% of time and I've had to add the rest.

Denny Crane

Reaction score
Are these warranties the same as the ones the dealer offered me when I bought the truck? The same guarantee to be accepted at all dealerships, ease of use, etc.?

geotex1

Reaction score
Are these warranties the same as the ones the dealer offered me when I bought the truck? The same guarantee to be accepted at all dealerships, ease of use, etc.?

Only if they're the genuine Mopar warranties. Few dealers are upfront about these and push third-party warranties because they make out on selling those. Mopar extended warranties are seamless and hassle free. The most you're paying at the dealer is whatever deductible you elected. Many of us bought the Maximum Care lifetime warranty before it was discontinued last year, but there are many long duration plans to fit how you may be planning to keep your truck.

Denny Crane

Reaction score
I think all the dealer ones were mopar. The guy REALLY wanted me to buy the lifetime powertrain one. Which I see they discontinued right after I bought the truck.

But in practice, you have found the warranties from chrsylerwarrantydirect and Ziegler to be the real thing mopar.

Thanks for the great info.

Rich

Reaction score
Keep in mind that the Ziegler has a discount code that you need to apply "PAYINFULL" or something similar, that will give a good discount off of their prices. Of course if you pay in installments then it wouldn't apply. ;)

I was able to get a price match from my dealer on the discounted online warranty. Unfortunately the "unlimited years/unlimited miles" option ended at the end of November.

So if you can negotiating these online deals. be sure to print out a price quote and show it to your dealer and simply say 'match it or i'm buying online'. It's the same FCA warranty no matter where you buy it.

Jrex

Reaction score

I have no affiliation with CR Adrian CDRJ (www.chryslerwarrantydirect.com)/Zieglar or an other dealer. I just know from my previous extended warranties that extended warranties are huge mark up/profit item for dealers.

The one I bought for my 2016 Viper ACR from www.chryslerwarrantydirect.com (CR Adrian CDRJ Dealership) is a genuine Mopar Factory Warranty-Max Care 8 year/60,000 miles. You can use at any CDRJ dealership.

I have looked before for my vipers and have been looking of and on since 1/31/2019 when I bought my RAM.

Plus they offer:
- Best prices whether you pay in full or finance it, that I can find.
- They offer a 100% no questions asked money-back guarantee within the first 60 days of purchase if you are not fully satisfied.
- They offer quick and easy 0% financing up to 18 months. Please give us a call at (888) 352-6103 if you're interested in financing this warranty purchase.

Take the challenge:
- Find a dealer that will meet the price of www.chryslerwarrantydirect.com
- Give you a 60 day back money guarantee
- 0% financing for 18 months.

- Call Us Now for a $100 Discount On Any Warranty! *Restrictions apply (I assume if you pay in full)

I have looked before for my vipers and have been looking off and on since 1/31/2019 when I bought my RAM. I have not been able to find a better deal.

If anyone finds a better deal, let me know, I have not purchased my MAX-CARE yet.

thanks
Jay

revolutionz

Reaction score
Has anyone found any better pricing on plans yet? Looking to purchase one for my truck soon.

Tom488

Reaction score
Comparing the 8 year, 125,000 mile Maximum Care plan, with a $100 deductible:

ChryslerWarrantyDirect: $2,750
Ziegler: $2,715, - $365 discount (PAYINFULL) = $2,350

A little disingenuous, wouldn't you say, JRex? The $3,650 you quote is the MSRP, which Ziegler shows on their quote, WITH IT CROSSED OUT, and their $2,715 price replacing it.

To me, the place you're advocating it charging customers $400 more for the same exact thing.

Full disclosure - I am NOT affilliated with either company. When I bought my Ram, I shopped around, and found the best price at Ziegler. When the finance guy at my dealership gave me the warranty pitch, I stopped him, gave him the Ziegler quote, and said if he could match that, I'd buy it. He was honest, and said he couldn't - that he could only come within $100 of their quote. Due to his honesty, and to keep things a little simpler, I bought it from him @ $2,450. What's $100 when you're buying a >$60K truck?

But I want people on this forum to have the facts, and get the best deal they can. To me, I haven't seen a better price than what Ziegler offers. If anyone can find a Mopar Maxcare 8/125K w/ $100 deductible for under $2,350, by all means, post it up. cwd.PNG Ziegler.PNG

Last edited:

GregHBNA

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
JREX, I believe I will have to prove you WRONG, as another user did.

Zeigler appears to be the cheaper online dealer. By $400 as I just configured.

7/75/$200 (NOTE! your website configures with $200 deductible)

ChryslerWarranty..... $1360
Zeigler.... $960 (with promo code "payinfull"--discount of $365)

Even with the $100 deductible (more common) Zeigler is STILL cheaper than your "cheapest" website. @ 1105!

So, I would have to pomote Zeigler as being one of the cheaper online dealers for a Mopar ESP.

Configure for yourself!

**https://www.chryslerfactoryplans.com/default.aspx**

The best place I have found to by an authentic Mopar extended warranty is Chrysler Warranty Direct.
www.chryslerwarrantydirect.com

Whargarbl

Reaction score
My dealership matched Zeigler's price on a MOPAR warranty. It was unexpected, but it made the process a bit easier. I always give the dealership a chance.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

M

MJB4450

Has anyone found any better pricing on plans yet? Looking to purchase one for my truck soon.

When I bought a warranty for my 2015 Ram R/T I found the cheapest deal by far from a dealership sponsor on the Challenger forum I belong to. They are in N.C. I'm in AZ. So it pays to shop around. When I traded my Ram for a Jeep Grand Cherokee (something I regret) the dealership here filed the refund form to Mopar and I recieved the prorated refund quickly. I also had checked with the national Mopar warranty places and discovered that after I checked the cost and then ignored them for a while they would email me with additional discounts. Don't forget, there is no rush to get an extended warranty. You are covered with the factory warranty to 36k. If I keep a vehicle until 36k miles then I shop for a warranty. I'd rather keep my money until I actually might need an extended warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread