5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best OBD2 Programmers for IOS

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would like to get into my factory settings and enable some things to my truck. Does anyone have any recommendations as to who might be the best option? I have a 2022 1500 Laramie Southwest level A package and I’ve noticed a lot of these OBD2 Programming applications say it’s only good through 2021 or it’s merely just mechanical. I don’t want to spend a TON of money but would like something that does what I need for a decent price. Any help is much appreciated.

Also, once I have this I will be posting OEM parts list for upgrades and install videos to help people out. These parts list I’ve gathered depends obviously what year and model.

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can’t use that one though because I don’t have an Andrjojs and I thought it only went up to 2021?

Georgf

Reaction score
There is Jscan app for ios, the same as Alfaobd, and I believe they both works on all years of Ram. Everything already discussed in thread Alfa. But many of us went with cheap Android device to use it with AlfaOBD although we are iPhone and iPad users.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to get into my factory settings and enable some things to my truck. Does anyone have any recommendations as to who might be the best option? I have a 2022 1500 Laramie Southwest level A package and I’ve noticed a lot of these OBD2 Programming applications say it’s only good through 2021 or it’s merely just mechanical. I don’t want to spend a TON of money but would like something that does what I need for a decent price. Any help is much appreciated.

Also, once I have this I will be posting OEM parts list for upgrades and install videos to help people out. These parts list I’ve gathered depends obviously what year and model.
For iOS, your best setup would be Jscan with the vLinker MC+
Vgate vLinker MC+ Bluetooth OBD2 Car Diagnostic Scan Tool for iPhone iOS, Android & Windows https://a.co/d/7lV4JIm

With this bypass:
GXARTS Cable Adaptor for Chrysler 12+8 Programming Cable Connector for Autel DS808 Maxisys MS905 MS906 MS906BT MS906S MS908 MS908S Pro Test Cable https://a.co/d/5MVZrvK

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any bypass will work though right because I already have one from OBDGenie? So many thanks guys this forum is the best it really is.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Any bypass will work though right because I already have one from OBDGenie? So many thanks guys this forum is the best it really is.
Yup, that one will work.

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you so much. I am making list of
Yup, that one will work.
thank you very much sir. I am making a list of all the OEM parts for Blind Spot Monitoring & Cross Path Detection, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Assist, 360 Degree Camera System, Digital Review Mirror, Wireless Charging, and Heat & Cool Seats. I am hoping to get everything and put it in a Excel spreadsheet so everyone can find parts easy because from what I’ve found it’s HARD sometimes to find parts. It’ll be time consuming but I’ve already gotten most of them done just have worked anything on Excel yet. I hope everyone would find it super helpful going forward finding parts they need whether it’s just replacing or upgrading. Are there any other ones that people maybe interested in?

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

thank you very much sir. I am making a list of all the OEM parts for Blind Spot Monitoring & Cross Path Detection, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Assist, 360 Degree Camera System, Digital Review Mirror, Wireless Charging, and Heat & Cool Seats. I am hoping to get everything and put it in an Excel spreadsheet so everyone can find parts easy because from what I’ve found it’s HARD sometimes to find parts. It’ll be time consuming but I’ve already gotten most of them done just have worked anything on Excel yet. I hope everyone would find it super helpful going forward finding parts they need whether it’s just replacing or upgrading. Are there any other ones that people maybe interested in?
Let me know if you need any VIN specific part numbers for your sheet. I have a catalog that will filter by VIN up through most of 2022 VINs.

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Let me know if you need any VIN specific part numbers for your sheet. I have a catalog that will filter by VIN up through most of 2022 VINs.
Do you have a digital copy of that catalog? That would help big time!

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ah gotcha well that definitely would’ve hell saved
It’s subscription based.
Ah gotcha well that would’ve definitely helped save time to let me get done with this sooner it’s hard to find the spare time with a full time job and a 2 year old. Lol

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

thank you very much sir. I am making a list of all the OEM parts for Blind Spot Monitoring & Cross Path Detection, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Assist, 360 Degree Camera System, Digital Review Mirror, Wireless Charging, and Heat & Cool Seats. I am hoping to get everything and put it in a Excel spreadsheet so everyone can find parts easy because from what I’ve found it’s HARD sometimes to find parts. It’ll be time consuming but I’ve already gotten most of them done just have worked anything on Excel yet. I hope everyone would find it super helpful going forward finding parts they need whether it’s just replacing or upgrading. Are there any other ones that people maybe interested in?
I started reading your post and thought you were starting a list of parts you were going to buy. The entire list would cost as much as a new truck lol. That would be great of you to do that to help members.

Users who are viewing this thread