5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Dash Cam

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FitcamX if you don't want a camera sticking out on your windshield

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Search dash cam on here you’ll find plenty of different opinions on here.. general recommendation Blackvue.. or if you want oem like Fitcam x

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I like my Fitcamx camera. Liked it so much, even bought on for my wife's Traverse and just installed that one tonight. But really depends on what features you are looking for in a dash cam

Before the Fitcamx, I had a Apeman camera in both my truck and wife's Trsverse. In my kids cars I have Viofo A119 with the GPS module

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tons of info in this thread.

tac63

Reaction score
Just something different to consider, I am using a Wolfbox 840S attached to the rear-view mirror and with the rear camera custom cut into the 3rd brake light (you could use a license plate bracket mount instead). This will give you front and rear recording and a digital mirror option if you wanted it... At some point I will make a post to show others.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just something different to consider, I am using a Wolfbox 840S attached to the rear-view mirror and with the rear camera custom cut into the 3rd brake light (you could use a license plate bracket mount instead). This will give you front and rear recording and a digital mirror option if you wanted it... At some point I will make a post to show others.
With the number of people posting about 3td brake lights leaking, not sure aid want to add another hole to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online