5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best cleaning products for fabric interior?

thabiiighomie

Reaction score
I have the black bucket seats that are really grey and am looking for a high quality cleaning product so scrub out some caulk, paint and dirt spots.

Have any of you guys used MOPAR concentrate or spray? Any other ideas? I just ordered Carhartt precision fit seat covers. But I want to restore the seats before I fit them. Thanks.

Clean19

Reaction score
My favorite is Ammo's "Shag" fabric and carpet cleaner... if you're looking for a quick fix you can get some carpet cleaner from the grocery store.. squirt some into the brush end, and scrub softly. micro fiber towel to wipe it up.

thabiiighomie

Reaction score
My favorite is Ammo's "Shag" fabric and carpet cleaner... if you're looking for a quick fix you can get some carpet cleaner from the grocery store.. squirt some into the brush end, and scrub softly. micro fiber towel to wipe it up.
Is that good on the cloth seats as well as the material under the mats?

Users who are viewing this thread