5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beer - what are you drinking / brewing thread

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Blue moon with an orange can’t beat it lol … not a big drinker. Grew up around alcoholics so I choose not to flirt with it.
Try other wheat beers. Blue Moon is the Natty Ice of wheat beers. Wait, I take that back. Shock Top is the Natty Ice of wheat beers. Blue Moon. Moon more Busch Light.

I recommend Boulevard Wheat if you can find it, or Sam Adams Summer Ale or Cold Snap

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Try other wheat beers. Blue Moon is the Natty Ice of wheat beers. Wait, I take that back. Shock Top is the Natty Ice of wheat beers. Blue Moon. Moon more Busch Light.

I recommend Boulevard Wheat if you can find it, or Sam Adams Summer Ale or Cold Snap
Thanks for the suggestion I’ll definitely give it a try.

Crawpapa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The original Southern Tier, in NY, is about an hour north of me. Really cool place with a great staff of people. It's nice to see how much they've been able to grow and expand in other markets.
The bartender lied!!! Sorry I was misled, I requested a local beer.

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The bartender lied!!! Sorry I was misled, I requested a local beer.
When you live in the sticks, 4 hour drive is local ha. No in all seriousness, they do have a brewery location in Pittsburgh, so that's probably what he meant. I think they have one in at least Buffalo and Cleveland too, just Lakewood, NY was the original location.

RebelJC

Reaction score
Nothing brewing right now, but in tap
Yellow rose IPA clone (left)
Light blonde (middle)
Island mist sangria ( right, put your island mist kits on tap to carbonate and you'll never bottle again)

Attachments

• 20230503_103604.jpg
    20230503_103604.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 6

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It's out early this year. Not quite as strong of a pumpkin flavor this year. View attachment 165242
I saw that at the grocery store this past weekend. They had at least 10-12 pumpkin or Autumn beers on the shelves already. I was looking for something different, but I'm not ready for Fall yet

Peebs1021

Reaction score
Was in Carlsbad, California on a work trip recently. Went to the Belching Beaver brewery and had the Peanut Butter Milk Stout. I like a good stout but wasn't quite sure about the peanut butter. Quite possibly the best beer I have ever had. Unfortunately it's hard to find outside of Cali.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-30 130022.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-30 130022.png
    271 KB · Views: 2

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Was in Carlsbad, California on a work trip recently. Went to the Belching Beaver brewery and had the Peanut Butter Milk Stout. I like a good stout but wasn't quite sure about the peanut butter. Quite possibly the best beer I have ever had. Unfortunately it's hard to find outside of Cali.
Really? I know a lot of people like it but I find it disgusting. But then my palate got recked 25 years ago on IPA's.

Users who are viewing this thread