5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beer - what are you drinking / brewing thread

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Beer looks interesting but, I am truly disturbed, please for the love of all that is wholly, tell us that is not a bowl of bean sprouts!!

irishwake63

Reaction score
Uggg, you’re killing me with this thread. I used to be very active in homebrewing. I just had to stop drinking last month. Not gonna lie, I miss a good belgian quad and triple ipa.
My untappd name is djevox, but I haven’t been on there in a few years.
I miss making the candied sugar for the Belgians

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
Everything ive tried from MadTree Brewing is great. Psychopathy and Happy Amber are two of their best. "Koru" is fantastic.
North Coast Brewings "Scrimshaw" is the best easy drinking Pilsner ive found.

Last edited:

Crawpapa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was in California last week and stopped at Heretic Brewery for a late lunch / early dinner. It’s difficult to find a brewery that also has good food, and not a food truck. However almost all the beers on tap were IPAs which I don’t like. But this place made some of everything, to include it’s own whiskey, gin, and rum. I had their Tangerine Tornado which is a golden ale.
IMG_6484.jpeg

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was in California last week and stopped at Heretic Brewery for a late lunch / early dinner. It’s difficult to find a brewery that also has good food, and not a food truck. However almost all the beers on tap were IPAs which I don’t like. But this place made some of everything, to include it’s own whiskey, gin, and rum. I had their Tangerine Tornado which is a golden ale.
View attachment 177410
IPA is a California thing. A lot of people don't like it but we've been drowning in it for over 25 years now. Everyone is so addicted to it that you practically can't serve beer without having some to serve out here.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
IPA is a California thing. A lot of people don't like it but we've been drowning in it for over 25 years now. Everyone is so addicted to it that you practically can't serve beer without having some to serve out here.
That's explains why it tastes so bad

MS Delta

Reaction score
Just drank my last one, very sad as they aren’t available locally.
image.jpg

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Some pickle beer for the night. It's actually really good if you like dill pickles. PXL_20240307_031029684.jpg PXL_20240307_031032566.jpg PXL_20240307_031040584.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread