5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battery disconnect

skyninja

Reaction score
I disconnected the battery prior to a throttle body clean. I took the throttle body out and cleaned it, wasn't that dirty. I reconnected the battery. Then...

Uconnect 12 " display
When I selected reverse my backup camera never came on
AC, in auto, will only let me select HI or LO no temperature in between

There may be other things too that I have not discovered but these are alarming enough.

How do I reset these tings to factory on Uconnect so I have a backup camera and control of the air conditioning ( I am in Texas and temp outside is 93 degF without heat index)

Stephen

P.S. I was advised on another forum to drive it around for a few days and it should reset itself.

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I disconnected my battery when I installed my rear tow hooks, as the bed step I removed had large wiring harness going through it. I let it sit overnight after reconnecting. The next day, I had no working cameras. I was worried I had not hooked up the wiring correctly, but after a short drive, I let it sit for a couple hours, then tried again, and the cameras were all working at that point. No issues since.

Derek Dredger

Reaction score
Yeh same here, battery disconnected and my rear camera stop working al together. Collected from the garage at 4pm...only noticed once I got home and reversed into my home garage. Left it overnight and was working perfectly next day.

Users who are viewing this thread